Chapter 23

Jahseh's P.O.V

It's been a week since Lauren's been back from the hospital. I had already moved back in a month ago around the time me and Lauren got back together. Robyn's been staying here but we've been a little distant and would rarely see each other mainly because she was working full time at a diner across town. It was time I give up my place as soon as Robyn finds somewhere else to stay. I was planning on making a future with Lauren and getting a bigger apartment.

I was at home getting some more of my clothes and other things to take back to her house. I checked the time and it was almost 7 in the afternoon. I was walking out my bedroom with a bag of clothes when I saw Robyn just now walking in. I looked at her then got back to my business.

"Hey" she said with quietness in her voice.

"Sup" I picked up my keys.

"You're moving back in?"

"Yea. I just came to get some more of my stuff."

"Well before you leave, here", she was handing me a little pink gift bag.

I lifted my eyebrow, "It's a baby gift.......and an I'm sorry I tried to ruin your relationship gift. I seen all the baby pictures for snapchat and instagram. She's beautiful."

This was very odd of her. She's never apologized before to anyone, well at least I never saw her do it. I took the gift from her and opened it. It was a pink and yellow blanket with blue and brown teddy bears on it. I was amazed at how nice she could be sometimes, "Robyn-" I was cut off.

"It's okay if you don't want to take it. I really was a pain in the ass a few months ago. I guess Anthony hurted me to the core and I guess just had a pretty hard time handling it."

I looked at her and then back at the gift, "I was going to say thank you Robyn. This is such a nice gift and I know that Lauren's gonna love it."

She laughed sarcastically, "Yea until she finds out who it came from." She sat down on the couch with her head in her hand.

"She doesn't hate you, ya know. Lauren doesn't hate anyone."

"Jahseh, I've seen how much you mean to her and for me to just act the way I did really pissed her off."

"Yea you did. But I know she'll except your apology." I said sitting down next to her.

"How are you so sure?"

"I know Lauren. I also know that someone did her way dirtier than you did and but at the end, she forgave them. I don't how to tell you but you're never gonna feel better until you say sorry. I'm out." I said getting up.

She stood up with me, and stopped me in my track before I left, "Oh yea , by the way, I'm moving out."

I stopped and turned around, "Moving out?"

"Yes I'm moving out. I'm going home. I miss my family there and I just think its best if I do."

"Look Robyn, if made you feel-"

She put her hand up, "No, it's not you. You have been nothing but a friend to me. A good one but I really miss home. Plus, I already called and told my mother that I would be coming to stay. I'll be driving there tomorrow afternoon."

I rubbed my dreads, "Well.....I'm happy for you. And thank you so much for the gift." I reached over and we gave each a hug, a friendly one.

"Okay, we better pull away before Lauren comes down here and thinks something up and try to kill us both." She joke as we pulled away.

I laughed, "Yea, you're right. Well I guess I'll see you later."

"Cool" she said and we went our separate ways.