46. Tyler

Louis

Tyler was sat on my couch while Tina stared at him from the kitchen, sipping quietly on her coffee, bringing the bitter liquid to her lips and swallowing it unconciously, watching Tyler's every move. I had told her that he was supposed to be coming over today but I guess she didn't believe me because here he was sitting in our flat while she was silently having a panic attack.

I rolled my eyes at her, giving her a glare that told her to get out of the room. She quickly complied, scurrying out of the room like a rat, spilling a spot of coffee on the counter on her way. I shook my head, turning back to where Tyler smiled at me awkwardly. "So," I started.

"So," he repeated.

"It's nice to finally meet you in person," I let out a sigh, sitting on the arm chair across from him.

He nodded, "well it's an honor to meet the official boyfriend of Harry Styles himself."

I coughed, "we're not- I'm dating..Eleanor." My throat burned as the words left my tongue.

Tyler laughed, he actually laughed. "Oh, come on Louis, I've literally been fanning after you for years, I know for a fact that you're gay, let's not kid ourselves. Not to mention, you haven't been on any social media lately which is rare seeing as you're fucking famous on it."

"I just haven't had time to-"

"Because Harry is taking up most of your time and your contract with his management is preventing you from telling the truth?" Tyler raised an eyebrow.

My lungs felt like all air had escaped from them, I paled, feeling my mouth run dry, "how would you even know if I... If I..."

Tylers eyes softened, "Louis, you're apart of the fandom too- well at least you were, you know that we're too smart for this. Everybody has the exact same theory and I guess management's too dumb to even realize that people aren't fooled. Other than the ones who don't want to beleive Harry's gay."

"Tyler, you don't understand. I can't say anything, I'll get my vocal cords chopped out, they have me tied down, I can't even confess anything, I wish I could, but I can't."

"Just tell me I'm right and I can help the both of you, I've constructed quite the plan..."

"Y-You're spot on."

"Okay, so here's what I'll propose," he started and I listened in excitedly. "You go and get your butt over to their office and you show them what all the fans are saying, you show them that you're openly gay and that having a girlfriend is only making it more obvious. You should've come up with this yourself, Louis, you dolt."

I blinked, he was right, I was a straight up idiot.

I coughed, "I have to make an appointment with Carol... Right now, I'll see you around later, okay?"

Tyler laughed, collecting his sweater and waving at me, exiting our apartment as I dug my phone out from my pocket, scrolling through my contacts, searching for Carol's name. Once my thumb hovered over the call button and pressed down, bringing it to my ear, waiting patiently as it rang.

"Hello?"

"Carol!" I exclaimed, "hi, I mean, yeah, hi, can I speak with you?"

"You're speaking to me right now, Louis," she replied, making my nostrils flare out, annoyed.

"I mean in person, I have to clear something up, it's important," I added.

I heard her sigh heavily on the other line, imagining her rolling her eyes, "of course, make your way over right now, but hurry I have a meeting at two."