14. Sweet suite, man

Louis

I paced around the lobby like a mad man, running my fingers through my hair. Harry Styles was about to fucking maybe have sex with me, while we basically just wanked over the web cam. Honestly, I have no idea why he even came to notice me in the first place, but hey, I'm not complaining.

I slowly made my way over to the elevator, pressing buttons, and tapping my foot. If I'd ever imagined that one of my crazy ass Harry fantasies would actually come true, I would've probably deemed myself insane, but now that all of this is happening, I don't know what to think of it.

I stepped out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened and trudged down the hall, glancing at room numbers, finally I came across his. What if he's sharing a room with Niall? Or Liam? Jealousy ran through me, and I pounded on his door.

It swung open while I was in mid-knock, and soon I was facing an incredibly sexy looking Harry Styles. His hair flew up in all directions, and his jade eyes were intimidating as they pierced through me. "Come on in," his voice was gruff and rasped, making me choke on my own breath.

"Hi," I squeaked. 

We sat down in the two chairs that were facing each other at the end of the large room.

"So, how's Tina?" he asked, and I sensed a trace of bitterness in his voice.

I coughed, giving him a confused look, "fine, her friends are just so annoying." It was then, I decided to tease Mr. Styles, as I saw the flustered look on his face, preaching with annoyance. "I mean, they keep on hitting on me, all the time."

Harry took in a deep breath, "they do?"

"Yes, and you wouldn't imagine how many times they've tried to kiss me, it's ridiulous-"

"Stop." Harry stood up. "I don't want to hear about them."

I just shook a finger at him, and signaled for him to sit down, he obliged, and I leaned in closer, so that my lips were brushing against his ear, "but what they don't understand, is that I've got my eyes set on a curly haired pop star."

I saw his grip on the arms of his chair tighten, and his ragged breathing against my neck, making me uncomfortably turned on. "Well, I guess it's a good thing you're here and not there, because or else I wouldn't be able to see you come like you saw me." His smirk was irresistible.

This is actually happening? Shit, okay.

His hand moved down my shoulder, and to my stomach. He lifted up the fabric, revealing part of my loose tummy. Okay, now I definitely need to start working out. He just let out a grunt of approval, as his finger tips traced along my hip, and suddenly, I felt his entire hand hover over the front of my pelvis, just barely touching my pant material. His hand dipped down, tugging on the hem of my joggers, and slipped them down to my thighs, one tug at a time.

He brushed his hand over my crotch, making me whine, "Harry."

He licked his greedy lips, his lovely eyelashes fluttering against his cheeks.

The sound of a door handle being jerked sounded throughout the entire room. "Harry?" 

Me, being the complete fan boy I was, immediately recognized the voice to be Liam's, but with the other set of footsteps, I guessed that Niall was also with him.

"Fuck," Harry muttered under his breath, glancing at me to give a warning. "They have a key to my room."

And with that, my pants were pulled up tightly around my hips, as I stared at the door in anticipation. "What?" Harry asked, his voice louder.