9. Feud

Louis

"So let me get this straight," Tina paused.

"You can't get this straight, Louis' gay. You can't get him straight," El intercepted, a proud smirk on her shitty face.

I snorted, "oh, haha, good one, was that an attempt of impressing me, you undignified tramp?" 

"Louis."

Tina scolded me, shoving me from the side. We were seated on the sofa, except for El, she was sitting like a prissy on the tan lounger across from us. Her nose was held high in the air, picking at her fingernails.

"Anyways," Tina continued, "you actually met Harry Styles?"

"Fuck yeah I did," I grinned, still buzzing.

"Did he tell you he doesn't like faggots?" El seethed, pursing her lips, staring at me, a testy look in her eyes.

I drew in a sharp breath, trying to calm myself. I could handle her usual bitterness, but this crossed the line. She's never shown any sign of homophobic behavior, well maybe a little, but not so direct.

My eyes glassed over, as a lump in my throat pained me to talk. I looked to Tina for help.

"Eleanor. Now I know that you and Louis have your feuds, but what's up? That was completely out of line, and he did not deserve that. I'm disappointed in you," she scolded.

 She scoffed, her cheeks turning a slight pink, "there's nothing going on with me, I just don't know why Harry Styles would ever want to date him.

I blinked, then stood up, "get the fuck out of my house, now," I growled.

Her mouth parted, as I had never been so cold and serious. She looked over to Tina, who looked at her expectantly. "Fine," she huffed.

She got up and left. To say I was relieved was an understatement. My 'jaw quivered, I had sworn to myself that I'd never let El's words effect me like they were right now. "Louis," Tina started, looking over to me with an apologetic frown.

"No," I choked, then darted to my bedroom.

I slammed my door shut, then slid down the wooden frame. My hands buried in my hair, as I let out mangled sobs. As much as I hated to admit it, El was right. Harry probably wasn't even gay, who was I kidding? I'm probably just another stupid fan that he met, I mean, he's probably already forgotten about me! A sarcastic laugh came from my throat, making the silent tears rush down faster.

I'm no different than any other fan, I mean, he didn't even give me his number. Why would he? I was so stupid to believe I actually had a chance. At this moment, he's probably laughing with his band mates about the hopeless fag he had met today. 

It was all a fucking joke to him.

____

Harry 

I laughed at Niall, who was trying to tie his tie for the very first time ever. We weren't going anywhere important, he just came into my flat, determined to be able to tie a tie.

We were back in London now, and I was just enjoying some quiet solitude and quiet time. Some me time.

I focused back on Niall, who was desperately letting the tie fling in all directions, creating knots and such, yet none of the the right kind.

My mind was wandering though, always coming back to the familiar pair of blue eyes I'd met earlier. He had tattoos, quite a few of them to be honest. A pigeon inked onto his arm, and a stick man on a skateboard. Loads of others, but the one that really caught my eye, was the tic tac toe one. It was a neart design, and quite unique.

I shook my head, looking at Niall, who was now staring at the floor where the tie was, "I give up!" he declared, sticking his nose in the air and walking out of the room.

I sighed and followed him into my games room, where he was crouched in front of a shelf, inserting an Xbox disk in the Xbox.

"Fifa?" I asked.

He laughed, "no, Skyrim!"

Niall was the kind of bloke that liked Skyrim over Fifa. Fifa was overrated anyways.

"Hey, Harry, what about that Louis bloke? He seems like a good lad," Niall said, getting up and sitting on the couch.

My stomach twisted at the mention of his name, "yeah, he is. I just didn't give him my number and now I'm regretting it," I sighed.

Niall rolled his eyes at me, "are you serious? How could you not have given him your number?"

I looked down, "I think I like him."

His head snapped towards me, "like, as a friend, or as in crush?"

"I think I'm bi, Niall," I sulked.

His eyes softened, "that's alright, none of us are going to like you any less because of that."

I smiled, "thanks."

I adjusted my position on the couch, bring my knees up to my chest and collapsing against the corner, in between the arm and the back of the couch. I lazilt stretched my arm around the top, and Niall stayed in his usual gamer position; hunched over and focused on the TV screen.

I sighed, maybe I should've given Louis my number, now he must think I'm not interested. I mean, I know he is, but I'm afraid that he only likes famous Harry Styles, just like everyone else, he hasn't even gotten to know the real me.

But then again, what if he doesn't like the real me. I don't think I can handle being rejected by him.

Those blue eyes would come back to haunt me in my dreams, and not to mention, I've been deprived in certain departments, so showering has been a lonely experience for the past eight months, I had indeed slept with Taylor Swift, it was only once, and it really wasn't at all enjoyable.

Never the less, I was utterly afraid that once I got the chance to see Louis again, that I'd pounce, and that wasn't exactly a good thing. The key to a good relationship was being patient with each other, and patience wasn't really a known concept to me, if I'm being completely honest.

My little friend down there was in dire need for some action, and my right hand just wasn't doing it for him. 

One thing's for sure, I need to see Louis again.

____