5. Premiere

Louis

Harry was going to the American Hustles premiere today, and I could not wait to see the boy in that skin tight, form-fitting, butt-moulding, little tux of his. Oh, and don't even get me started on his bow-tie. The feels.

I haven't been on Tumblr for three days, which is extreme distance for me, not to mention, my fans have gotten all of their eyes on look out for me, which would mean I have 1000 more mentions than I normally would on Twitter.

Sighing, as the premiere was going to be aired at seven tonight, although it was currently starting in an hour in real time. Day time premieres were so weird.

I gave in to the guilt of not interacting with my fans, and clicked on the Skype icon.

••••

Search Skype directory:

••••••••••

I looked through my drawers in my desk, there I had a list of Tumblr fans Skype names, probably hundreds that I had added on through time.

"Ah, there you are," I said, while pulling out five crumpled sheets of lined paper.

••••

milenamercury223 - ADDED

Larry8998 - ADDED

PinYoMum_Eh - ADDED

Start group video call?

Calling...

Connecting...

Ringing...

Ringing...

Larry8998 is now video chatting with you!

milenamercury223 is now video chatting with you!

PinYoMum_Eh is unavailable.

••••••••••

Silently, I thanked the heavens that the last one wasn't available, as her/his name was just a tad dodgy.

"Wait."

"Aren't you?"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, MOOOM, I'M SKYPING LOUIS TOMLINSON-"

"CHARLEY, LOOK IT, IT'S LOUIS FLIPPING TOMLINSON, I JUST-"

"Hey girls," I said coolly, smiling wide. I loved making people happy like this.

"HI-"

"OH SHIT HE'S TALKING TO ME NOW-"

"What are your names?" I asked, slightly annoyed now. Gosh, they just wouldn't shut up.

"I'm Melina," Melina said, eyes wide, still slightly shaking.

"Kate," Kate added, barely moving now.

"Well, I'm Louis" I laughed, waving.

"You're beautiful, I hope you know," Melina stated, crossing her arms.

"I'll second that," Kate once again added.

"Well, I'm flattered," I said, a blush creeping up my neck, "where do you guys live? Not to stalk you or anything, just like, whereabouts are my 'fans'?"

Kate laughed, while Melina just kept the same ridiculously happy smile she had on this entire time.

"I'm from South Wales," Kate raised her fist, fist pumping in the air.

"And, I'm from Berlin," Melina nodded.

"What about you?" Kate asked quickly.

I laughed, "nice try there guys, I'm not giving up my location, I respect my vlog slash blogger privacy, and anyways, I have to go, sadly, so I'll follow you both on Tumblr and Twitter!" I waved, ending the call before they could respond.

Yeah, I always felt bad, but I sucked at keeping conversations going, I was socially awkward, not outgoing like it seemed on the web. I can't even hold a conversation with my cat, and I don't even have a cat.

____

I was currently watching the American Hustle red carpet premiere on the telly, and munching on goldfish, pizza flavoured goldfish to be exact.

They hadn't shown Harry Styles yet, my bae.

Lazily, stretched out on the couch, flinging my foot up on the sofa, while I was still laying down.

"Louis? Did you take my bras again?" Tina yelled from the laundry room.

I looked over to my Harry card board cut-out, eyeing the bright purple bra that I had slung over him, I chuckled, "nope!"

Just then, Tina stormed into the kitchen, "Louis, seriou-"

"SHUT UP, HARRY IS ON THE TV, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP," I called, my eyes widening, as I ate the goldfish faster.

An interviewer with a red dress held a microphone, "here, we have Harry Styles from Four Direction!"

He waved a little, "hiiii!"

I squirmed on the couch, squealing a little. "Now, Harry, a few questions, number one, how do you look so good all the time?" the interviewer asked.

A blush crept up into his cheeks. That cheeky little bastard knows he looks good, he knows it. He shrugged, "my stylists?"

"Ah, now... What about Louis Tomlinson?"

I nearly choked.

What?

No, no, no, this was not possible. Not nearly.

I may or may not have screamed a little, which caused Tina to rush in, "what?"

"They, they just-"

"Louis Tomlinson?" Harry asked, smiling a little.

"Oh, shit," Tina said, mouth parted.

"Yes," the interviewer confirmed.

"Eh, he's a cute lad, yeah, funny..." Harry smiled, nearly making me shit myself.

It was then, I started to cry.

"Well, that's all I have time for, unfortunately, but we hope you enjoy the movie, Harry!"

____

I walked around my room, pacing, to be exact. "Louis, I think you just need to calm down-" Tina tried.

"CALM DOWN?"

"That's what I said."

The doorbell sounded.

I pulled my head up in horror, "oh, don't tell me that's-"

"Hello?" the voice of a monster sounded throughout our apartment.

"I'll be right back," Tina said, walking out.

Eleanor was really getting on my nerves.

Calmly, I stood up, and walked out into the hallway, "oh, Eleanwhore, what a wonderful surprise," I said, leaning on the kitchen counter.

She rolled her eyes, getting a glass out from the cupboard. "Aw, Tina, now we have to disinfect everything," I whined, glaring at El.

"Louis," Tina warned.

I raised my hands in surrender, "just being cautious."

El poured herself a glass of pomegranate juice, slowly taking sips, looking around.

I scoffed, walking out to the TV room, her presence irritated me, a bit too much.

I grabbed my laptop, ready to write a long-ass blog entry.

____

-H, xox