12. Text me please

GO AND FREAKING SEARCH UP @cuddlebugharry AND READ HER FREAKING STORY 'Amour' AND PLEASE FOLLOW HER BC SHE DESERVES MORE READS BC HER STORY IS BLISSFULLY AMAZING LIKE HOLY SHIT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW

ITS ONE OF THOSE INNOCENT HARRY AND BAD BOY LOUIS AU'S AND IT HAS SOME SMUT AND IT GIVES ME ANXIETY AND I CANT

 [Louis]

I sat down my phone, burying my face in my hands for the eight hundredth time in the last ten minutes. It had been a good two hours since I had last seen Harry, and of course he wasn't going to text me first, so it was really just a chance for me to grow a pair of balls. I took in a deep breath, "okay, you can do this, Louis."

I picked my phone back up, searching my contacts for 'Harry'. I found him, and clicked Send Message.

••••

To: Harry

Heyy

I backspaced, no, I shouldn't put two Y's, he'll think I'm too clingy.

To: Harry

Hey

My finger hovered over the Send button, I took in a breath of confidence, "c'mon, don't be a pussy."

"Louis?" Tina's voice screeched throughout the entire apartment. Oh no, this can't be good.

"What?" I yelled back, doubt clear in my voice.

A very angry looking Christina strode into the living room, holding up my dishes from the past week that I had kept under my bed. "Louis, you're living like a pig. Go into your room, and clean that shit hole, because when I have friends over, I don't want to be embarrassed because my housemate has horrible cleaning skills!" she fumed, smacking the dishes down on the table beside her, and leaving the room. I sighed, slowly giving into the guilt and trudged into the kitchen, picking up the large stack of plates on my way.

This was clearly a sign that I shouldn't text Harry, of course. I carried the stack and set them down on the counter, I looked over the older piles of dishes that were stuffed onto the counter and in the sink. Tina was right, we're living in a pig stein. Slowly, and doubtfully, and pulled out some dish soap from underneath the sink and lathered the dishes in the sink with it. My eyes drooped from my lack of sleep lately, due to my anxiety over Harry Styles himself, and now that I've met him twice I feel like I'll never sleep again.

_

"Louis William Tomlinson."

I awoke looking up at a fuming Tina. What'd I do? I looked around me, a thin layer of water surrounded me, as I was slumped against the bottom cabinets of our kitchen. I rubbed my eyes groggily, then stumbled to get up off of the floor. "Did I fall asleep?" I asked to more myself, rather than Tina.

"Yeah, yeah you fucking did, and now there's soap and water everywhere." She paced around, squeezing the bridge of her nose.

I stretched out my limbs, noticing my bum was more than a bit soaked, "I can clean the rest of this up if you-" I started.

"-No." Tina's eyes burnt holes through my head, and then pointed towards the hallway. "Go."

I solemnly nodded, my head bowed down and I dragged my feet down the hallway. My phone bounced against my leg in my pocket, tempting me to ruin the one chance I had with my dream guy that I'd been having wet dreams about for two years. I mumbled a quick, "shuttup," to my phone and sunk down onto my bed, crossing my legs in front of me and stared at my wall, my mind racing.