1. I'm really not that cool

this chapter is horrible and i apologize because it really does get better as you read past chapters 2&3, so yeah im actually ashamed of my writing, and the improvement which I faced througout the two months ive been writing this is extreme.  So please just give it a chance, just cos the first two or three chapters suck...

-unedited-

Tumblr:

----

Email: louistomlinson23@email.com

Password: lickharry

-----

Inbox(295)

(1) lovely-shippings: -You're super funny and hot, I hope you and Harry get together. (or meet) PLS RESPOND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER. <333333

Respond to: lovely-shippings: Thank you, thank you, I know. I hope so too. (well not hope, I know we will *wipes dirt off shoulder* WOW OKAY I RESPONDED. YOU CAN CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR LIFE JESUS WOMAN.

(2) piratepizzame: -Gay is a sin, and you're rude. -I hope you go to hell.

-Message deleted-

-----

Create new text post:

Hey there, my lovely internet followers of this modern day era! Just checking in to say... I LOVE YOU. Big love, xx

((Oh, and have you seen Mr. Harry Styles' new Ramones shirt? BECAUSE ITS THE SAME AS MINE! brb fangirling... Or should I say, fanBOYING. Yeah, that would make more sense.))

A lot of you have been asking: What's your wildest Harry fantasy?

Well... I've been holding off on the answer for a while now, but I've decided to come clean this time.

*clears throat*

My biggest and dirtiest (well maybe not the dirtiest) fantasy that I want to come true would be...

I walk downstairs in the middle of the night, due to hearing footsteps downstairs, and tip toe into the kitchen. My hand flies up to cover my mouth, as I gasp in surprise. Harry Styles is lying on my table with only a golden thong on, while his left hand ruffles his gorgeous chocolate locks, as he licks his lips hungrily. I swallow thick, "come to me," Harry whispers dramatically, giving the most seductive look a boy could give. Obviously I walk towards him. I climb on top of the table, as he grasps my white T-Shirt which is hanging loosely off of me. He pulls me forward, attacking my lips with his own, he forces his tongue into my mouth, as I do the same. He pulls me onto of him, but not for long, as he flips us, so that he is hovering over top of me. He starts grinding his hips onto mine, letting us both moan in pleasure.

Then we have crazy sexy animal butt sex. 

The End.

Yours Truly, Louis.

----

Text post posted!

----

-Logging off-

----

Welcome to Twitter!