19. Home Bound

Louis

I settled in on the couch, whipping my socks off and tucking my feet underneath the blankets. Tina came in with two cuppa's and her knee socks with the polka-dots on them. I hated those socks, and I'm pretty sure she only wore them to piss me off.

"So, Louis. About London..." she started, handing me my cup and sitting down on the other end of the couch.

"I can't afford that, Tina, and you know it," I reasoned. 

She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest, "why won't you let me pay the rent for just a few months until you can find a job?"

"Because that's not fair to you, and I'll feel horrible," I said. "Not to mention you'd probably hold it against me to make me give into things later on in life."

"I would never d-" she cut herself off. "Well I just want you to be happy!"

"I am happy!"

She snorted, "you're mother comes over every two weeks to check on you. Heck, she even gets you groceries sometimes!"

I threw my hands in the air in exasperation, "oh, I have a good relationship with my mom, sue me!'

She cowered back, tears evident in her eyes.

I sighed, "is this what this is about?"

She bit her lip, turning away from me, "I can handle it sometimes, but it just makes me reflect on everything. I mean, I don't even know where my mom is, I don't even know if she's fucking alive, and it scares me that I don't care," her voice cracked off.

I scooted closer to her, running my hand over her back, "it's alright, she doesn't deserve your concern anyways."

Tina choked back a sob, tucking herself into my arms and gripping onto my forearms. 

"Okay."

She looked up, "what?"

"I said okay, I'll move to London with you."

___

From: Harry

lunch today? ? ?

I sighed, shaking my head. Returning his text.

To: Harry

im in doncaster, i think youve forgotten :/

From: Harry

go down to your lobby..

My breath caught in my throat. No, he wouldn't. Actually, yes, he would. I tucked my phone into my pocket, slipping on my white low-pro Vans, because Tina absolutely could not stand shoes in the apartment. I ran to the elevator, continuously pressing the button, although it was honestly taking forever it seemed.

I grabbed at my hair, growing too anxious as I rounded the corner to the stairs.

I sprinted down the stairs, knowing that we were only on the third floor. I could survive three sets of stairs... I think.

When I got to the door to the lobby, I hurriedly pushed it open, running down into the front foyer. My head flipped around, trying to spot Harry. Jesus Christ, I'd never thought it'd be this hard to spot him, him in particular. 

I felt someone tap my shoulder, and I flipped around, coming to face the green eyed beauty. "Hi," he breathed.

I looked around, the only people in the lobby were two workers and a business man on the phone. I debated on whether or not I could kiss him, although I was fighting not to, just in case it caused a scene.

He smirked in front of me, then dragged me into the stairwell and closing the door behind us. "You have no idea how long I've waited to do this," he licked his lips, and I didn't even have to think over what he might be doing because I was far too eager for reconsideration at this point.

I gripped his shoulders, leaning in and closing the gap in between our two bodies. My lips made contact with his soft heart shaped ones, slowly moving in heavenly sync. 

I felt his tongue peek out, slowly slipping into my mouth and moving ours together. An action that made me feel hot and undoubtedly aroused. 

The loud echoing footsteps sounded through out the stairwell, and our lips quickly detached, as I wiped off the excess saliva lining my bottom lip.

Harry grabbed my arm, as he slipped on his black sunglasses and beanie, leading us up the stairwell. "What floor are you?" he asked.

"T-three... But, Tina's there, do you want to..?" I paused, looking at him.

He nodded, "yeah."

___

"Louis, god dammit, where were you?" Tina's voice, sounded.

I just snickered, elbowing Harry, "shh," I whispered.

He nodded, chuckling a bit as well.

"Why? Were you scared?" I countered, stepping around the corner, only to nearly knock Tina to the ground.

"Seri- shit." She stopped and gave me a stern stare, placing her hands on her hips.

"What?" I asked.

"You cannot keep running out of the apartment whenever you please, I get scared!"

I nodded, "right, sorry. Well... I brought company."

Her head peeked over my shoulder, "there's no one there, Lou."

I shook my head, leading her to where Harry was standing, awkwardly with his beanie placed in one hand while the other ran stiffly through his hair. He gave a small wave.

Tina raised her eyebrows, "oh, you again."

I elbowed her in the gut, "Tina," I warned.

She just shrugged, "calm down, I'm leaving, I'm leaving..." 

I watched her throw on a brown beanie and her red Doc Martins (in which I did not like), while she grabbed her keys and left out the door.

I shifted my weight on each foot, feeling over-powered by Harry's tall, lean figure. "Can you like... Shrink?" I asked.

"In your dreams," he teased.

"So... This is my apartment, it's not as luxurious as yours of course, actually, you live in a house- yeah, this is my place none the less," I stammered.

He nodded slowly, slipping off his shoes as I did the same. "I love it," he beamed.

I bit back a scoff, I really doubt that he did.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked. "A movie?"

"Eh..." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Or not..." I settled.

"Why don't you just- show me around?"

____