28. London plans

Harry

"Is that the last box?" I asked Louis, twisting my bracelets around my wrist as Louis helped the movers load boxes into their van.

"Yeah, are you sure you got all my luggage?" Louis asked, walking towards me.

I smirked, "yeah, Lou, I got it, chill, you're stressing too much."

He sighed, walking into my arms and brushing his nose into my neck. Our height difference was a bonus for me obviously. I loved it when he snuggled into me like this, and I don't even care if I sound like a prissy school girl right now. I felt him trail light kisses up my neck, making me smile warmly. I knew they weren't meant to seduce me, just to let me know he cared.

"I think I'm going to miss my little messy apartment," Louis decided, looking up at me.

I looked into his eyes, that beautiful shade of blue that made you want to stare at them all day. Not to mention his effortless tan in the middle of February. The fact that I was going to be away from him in a month was worrying me, only because I was getting more and more attached to him by the minute.

We had decided to take my car to London because Tina was giving hers to her sister, because her sister attended university here. I knew Tina of course, but Louis never introduced me to her sister. I was hoping he would some time, but he never really talked about her. "Are you ready?" I asked, looking at him.

He nodded slowly, looking up at his apartment building, then sighing and joining me beside the car. I held open the passenger door for him as Tina was already set up in the back seat, her earphones in and playing Candy Crush on her phone. Zayn was staying a few days with Perrie and then going out to New Zealand for a bit, just as a slight break before we head on tour.

I wanted to go on a vacation with Lou so badly, but all of the boys didn't even know that we were officially dating yet. I mean, yes, Niall knows I like Lou, and Liam knew I liked Lou, but Zayn's honestly the only one who knows that I'm dating him. I felt bad, but I wasn't worried about Zayn telling anybody because he's too sincere to do that.

"And we're off to London," I smiled, and grabbed Louis' hand as I pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road.

"Off to London..." Louis repeated quietly, then turned to me. "Harry, can I plug my phone in for music?"

"Yeah, but your music better be good," I said, smirking.

"Alternative rock, and a series of your albums, and that's it really..." Louis said, blushing.

"You like our music?" I asked, a smug look prominent on my face.

Louis scoffed, "obviously, but some of it sounds the same."

"Agreed," I nodded.

"What are you working on for the new album?" Louis asked, while I continued to drive around on the highway, putting on my sunglasses.

"Well, we got in touch with The 1975 and asked them if they wanted to write a song for us- they agreed of course."

"I love the 1975!" Louis exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air, turning to me with a wide grin.

"I'm glad we have your blessing then," I smiled.

From the backseat we heard Tina grumble, "are we there yet?"

Louis laughed. "Tina, love, we've been driving for a whole ten minutes."

She groaned, "this is fucking torture."

"We could always get to know each other," I offered, glancing at Lou for confirmation. He nodded.

She laughed, "the only thing I want to know, is who tops?"

My face flushed, and I looked over to Louis. He just shrugged, the same tint of pink covered his cheeks as he bit his lip. We'd never even thought of this, I mean, I'm taller but I don't even know how that works rally, not to mention I'd never done it with a guy before.

"None of your business, young Tina, we wouldn't want to corrupt you," Louis answered for me, as I silently thanked him, still dazed in thought.

I'd have to ask him about that certain subject later, although I had no idea how to approach the topic. "Hey, how come I've never met your sister?" I asked Tina, looking at her through the mirror.

She bit her lip, snickering, while Louis just huffed and looked off out the window. "Louis' not really a fan of Eleanor, let's just say," Tina said.

"Why?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Because she's a bitch, that's why," Louis snorted, while Tina grumbled in the back, putting back in her headphones.

"Well, as fun as this little conversation has been, I've got some Beyonce to listen to and it's calling my name," Tina said, louder than necessary.

"You like Beyonce?" I asked, and Louis slapped a hand over his forehead.

"Well of course, everyone loves Beyonce, do they not?" Louis asked, nearly scoffing.

"I don't know, I like her, but I'm not super crazy about her," I said, shrugging, veering around a slip off.

"Cher Lloyd is almost equivalent," Tina announced, and I laughed.

"Cher? All she does is talk about food, and she eats like a gorilla. I mean, when we were at the X Factor house with her, she was crazy- absolutely crazy," I said, laughing at old memories.

"I'd really like to reflect on memory lane, but I'm actually kind of hungry," Louis said, patting his stomach.

I grinned, "McDonalds it is."

"I like the sound of that," Tina added, kicking off her shoes, and throwing her feet onto the back of Louis' seat.

"Can you not?" Louis asked, turning around to face her.

"Hey, Louis," she whispered and leaned into his ear. "Suck my d.ick."

I burst out laughing as Louis swatted me in the arm, I raised an eyebrow at him. "Well don't encourage her," he exasperated. 

I winked, "if you say so. McDonalds?"

"Yes, most definitely McDonalds."

"Tina, shut the f.uck up."

"Awh, Lou, don't be mean to little Tina," I mewed.

"Harry, shut the f.uck up."

"You guys are so cute. I might just write a fan fiction on you two," Tina bubbled.

____________________________________________

-H, xox