Is this the end?

"Where is he? I know you have him" he says calmly.
"I don't know what you're talking about" she replies faking her obliviousness.
"Don't play stupid with me, I know hes here somewhere. So tell me now, before I get angry" he states, his tone getting harsher.
"Do you think I'm going to tell you? No I'm not. Know why? Because I want to be the Queen of Gotham" she replies aggressively.
"Is that all you want to rule over Gotham?" he sighs.
"That is simply idiotic; YOU, being Queen of Gotham, you took my son away from me just so you be Queen of Gotham. ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?" he starts to scream at her.
"YOU HURT MY FIANCÉE AND KINDNAPPED MY SON SO YOU COULD BE QUEEN OF GOTHAM!?!?" he screams furiously.
"Yes I did. Are you going to keep screaming or are we going to negotiate?" she says calmly like he hasn't screamed at her.
"I want my son back. N O W"
"You'll get your son back if you resign as King of Gotham"
"No" he states stoically "I want my son, and I want him unharmed, and if I see a scratch on my boy, I will end you and wipe you off of the face of the earth" he says before walking out of her office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Get me the boy" she says to one of her goons.
"Yes ma'am" he says before walking out. He then brings the boy into her office. He stays in place obviously afraid, he knew she was keeping him captive. He heard his father screaming at her beforehand.
"Sit down Martin" she says trying to give him some sort of comfort. Martin knew this was fake he knew his father hated her.
"Do you wanna go home Martin?"
He nods.
"Then help me to become Queen of Gotham" she says knowing the boy would cooperate.
He nods "No" in response.
"What do you mean 'No'? You will help me!" she says becoming impatient. Martin starts to scribble on his notepad. He holds it up.
"I'm not going to betray Papa, just so he could get hurt by you, I kbiw after you become Queen you'll hurt him and Ma"
"Alright then" she says. "Take him away", the same goon takes Martin back in the room he was in beforehand. It was a nice and big room, but it felt so cold and he didn't like the cold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ozzy, I can't take it!" you say sobbing while grabbing your hair; almost ripping it out.
"(Y/n), please don't hurt yourself my dear; We're going to get him back" he replies taking your hands out of your hair and kissing your forehead. You haven't slept in two days, you're exhausted but you couldn't sleep while your son was in an unknown place; and not safe with you. Right then Zsaz walks into the room.
"Boss I think I could get him out" he says, you snap your heads toward him.
"REALLY!?!" you squeal. "Oh!! Please, tell us how!"
"Well we could either compromise with her, or we can use brute force. I personally like the latter" Zsaz said the last part contently.
"We can't compromise with her; shes asking for to much. She wants to be Queen of Gotham and I can't give this up, I've worked too hard for this." Oswald replies quickly, you nod at his response. You know he has to stay King of Gotham, to ensure you and your son's safety.
"But if we use brute force we might hurt Martin. And if he got hurt I would be devastated!" you say worried about the outcome.
"Its the only option we have my dear" he says while putting his hand on your shoulder.
"Alright" you sigh "But you better bring my baby back home safely!" you say sternly to Zsaz.
"Yes ma'am" he replies quickly as he walks out the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I wonder when they are coming to get me, I miss Ma and Papa" he sighs loudly. Then he hears banging outside. Curiosity filling him he gets up from the bed and looks to the window. He sees Zsaz! His dad was coming to get him! He was so excited to go back home. But then he hears gunshots, he quickly goes into the corner of the room making himself as small as possible. He was kind of scared but he knew he was going home soon. More gunshots sound, then silence. Then someone open the door, Zsaz walks into the room. "Hey kiddo, I'm here to take you back home." he says calmly "Come on" he says while reaching his hand out to him. Martin takes his hand and Zsaz then picks him up. He walks out the room nonchalantly, bullets whiz past Martins head. Zsaz then turns around swiftly and takes out the guard with two shots. Then proceeds to walk out of the building and places Martin in the car. He gets into the car and drives away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The car pulls into the driveway, but you haven't heard it. You have been pacing ever since Zsaz left. There is a knock on the door, you freeze and Oswald waddles quickly to the door and opens it. You see Oswald fall on his knees and firmly hugs Martin. Zsaz walks away giving you all privacy.
"Oh my baby!!" you say breathlessly. You run to him and hug him as well. You kiss all over his face; tears streaming down your face. Oswald kisses his cheek as well.
"Oh, I am so glad you're home my son" he whispers tears in his eyes. You pick him up and take him to your shared room with Oswald. You take of his shoes and place him in the bed; you lie on the bed and hold him in your arms. He snuggles into you, you sigh into his curly hair and close your eyes. You feel the other side of the bed dip and feel Oswald's arms around you. He kisses your forehead and Martin's head. You sigh, "I love you both".
"And I as well".

Welp thats it I'm done!! Thank you to all the readers that have been here from the beginning, and all the future readers! I hope you liked this story and I'll see you in my next fanfic!👋
~Croissant💜