Who is this?

You hear a knock at the door. Your hesitant to open the door. Since what happened the first time.
"Oswald, there is someone at the door" you whisper in his ear. He groans and gets up. He goes out of the room and down the stairs. You get up after him and walk down the stairs after him to see who was there; since you are kinda noisy.
Oswald opens the door and gasps.
"Oswald who is it?" you say whisper yelling. He opens the door fully to see a small boy with extremely curly hair. Hes so cute! He also has a small notepad around his neck; and there is a strange man behind the boy.
"(Y/n)! This is Martin!" he says while picking up the small boy.
"Oh, and this is Ed" you wave at the man and he waves back.
"Edward Nygma" you shake his hand.
"(Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you"
"Thank you Ed" Oswald says, Ed nods his head and leaves. You close the door and look at the small boy Oswald is holding. He writes on the notepad.
"Hi I'm Martin" he smiles brightly while showing you the notepad.
"Well, hi Martin I'm (Y/n), its nice to meet you" you say smiling, you can't help but smile around this boy hes just so darn cute!
"(Y/n), I need to tell you something", you get nervous by his tone of voice.
"Martin, is my son" you're confused; you open your mouth to say something but close it again, was he with another woman before you? Does he have a son but now is taking care of him?
"(Y/n), he is not my biological son, I adopted him because he needed a proper home" you sigh in relief. Now since your with Oswald are you his mom? That might be uncomfortable for Martin though. Martin writes again.
"Can we eat I'm kinda hungry" you read it and smile.
"Ok, lets make some waffles" you all go into the kitchen and Oswald sits Martin in a chair. You and Oswald start to make chocolate chip waffles.
After you made them all you put them onto a 3 plates and set them down on the table. You and Oswald sit down and start to eat.
"So, Martin do you like anything in particular?" you question before taking a bite of waffle.
He scribbles quickly on the notepad. He holds it up.
"I like all kinds of stuff, like coloring", you smile at his response.
"Yeah me too", you all finish your breakfast. Then Oswald shows him his room. It was very nice, by Martin's facial expression he liked it too. You smile as you see Martin hug Oswald, you started to tear up at the sight. You so lucky to find Oswald and now you have this beautiful boy.
They turn around to see you crying. Martin walks up to you can puts his arms up for a hug. You kneel to give him a hug; honestly this hug is the best hug you ever received. It was just so filled with love, you started to cry even harder. Then Oswald comes over and joins in the hug.
"I love you guys" you say while sniffling.
"I love you too my dear", Martin smiles but you know for sure hes saying I love you too.