Loving you

You wake up to the light snoring of Oswald, he has his arms around your waist. You smile, he makes you so happy. You kiss his nose softly and his eyes flutter open.
"Good morning darling" he says sleepily.
"Morning Ozzy" you reply softly. You look into his icey blue eyes, wait you can see better than yesterday! Yes! Now you can finally see what Ozzy looks like! You're so tired from yesterday so you nuzzle into Oswald's neck. He giggles, its music to your ears.
"Looks like someone doesn't want to get up"
"Can today be a lazy day? I'm exhausted" you say with puppy dog eyes.
"Hmm, I don't know," he pauses "I might have some work today"
"Pleaseee" you beg.
"Hm, alright just for you my darling" you both just lay there in comfortable silence.
"Ozzy?"
"Yes my dear"
"Are we, dating?" you ask hesitantly.
"Well, I want to, b-but only if y-you want to I mean-"
"Yes I definitely want to, I love you" you say while blushing.
"I love you too (y/n)", you couldn't believe it you actually have a boyfriend that is a gentleman. Your last boyfriend was a brute, and disgusting and you're  glad you found Ozzy.
"I'm hungry" you say as your stomach growls. You then sit up and you hear Oswald groan.
"I need a shower" he says while getting out of bed.
"I'll take one after you so don't use all the hot water"
"Ok" he says while walking to the bathroom. Wow, Oswald is such a gentleman. He killed a man for you, I know it sounds crazy but, hes so in love with you that he didn't hesitate to kill him. You then hear the shower stop and Oswald walks out the bathroom, towel around his waist. You blush at what you can see. He blushes as well realizing that you've never seen him shirtless.
"I-i'll go to the bathroom now" you stutter as you run to the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~
You go downstairs and hear Oswald in the kitchen. You think he must be making some coffee. So you sit on the couch for a bit. *Ding!*, you hear the doorbell.
"I'll get it!" you call out to Oswald. You get to the door and grip the handle. You open the door.
"Hello, what are you here for?" you ask politely. Then it all goes black.