Why'd you go?

You wake up somewhere dark and damp. You try to open your eyes but one is swollen shut. What happened? Last thing you remembered was opening the door. Where are you? Wait, was he at the door? You start to panic, but isn't he dead? You heard the gunshot, you heard him drop to the floor.  You hear someone walk down some stairs and enter the room, this must be someone's old basement.
"Well, hello there" the man says, oh no it can't be, is it really him!?How did he live!?
"What do you want?" you whimper.
"Oh, nothing much" he pauses,
"Just to see you suffer a slow and painful death and for that asshole to die as well" you know he is talking about Oswald.
"How did you live? I heard him kill you" you ask hesitantly.
"It doesn't matter, and your not in a position to ask questions you skank" he spat. You say nothing, not wanting him to become more agitated.
"Why?"
"Why what!?"
"Why am I here? Why can't you just leave me alone? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME-" before you finish he smacks you across your face. He grabs your face to look at him and says,
"I just want you to die, you left me for that dirtbag, I gave you everything you needed, I gave you a home, food, a bed to sleep in, and love" he whispers aggressively.
"You never loved me, I ran away from you, YOU ALMOST BEAT ME TO DEATH!" he drops your face and smacks you harder than the first time and walks out the room and locks the door.
~~~~~~~~~~
"WHERE IS SHE!?" he screams at the top of his lungs.
"Well, we've looked through half the city and we haven't found her yet, but we'll keep looking boss" Zsaz says nonchalantly.
"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH I NEED YOU TO FIND HER OR I'LL BURN THIS CITY DOWN TO FIND HER, GO NOW!!!" Zsaz leaves after his outburst. Oswald puts his head in his hands and just cries, he misses you so much he just can't take it. Why'd you go? Who took you? Did you want to go? Oh God please don't let it be the last one. He loves you, he needs to get you back and he will stop at nothing to get you back home safely.
"(Y/n) where are you?" he whispers, his voice shaky from crying. He stands up from his throne confidently.
"Butch I want you to check the tapes now, and tell me when you find anything important"
"Okay boss" he replies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oswald is now pacing around the room. He has no idea where you could possibly be, the only candidate would be your ex, but hes dead. Oswald pulled the trigger himself, unless he isn't dead. Nah, Oswald is pretty sure hes dead. So that brings him back to square one.
"Boss, I think you wanna see this" Butch says.
"What is it!?" he replies exasperated. Then he sees it a man knocking on the door and knocking you unconscious. And dragging you away. He couldn't believe it, some stranger came to his house and stole his girlfriend! Also to make the situation even better, the man was wearing a hoodie! Are you serious!? What is the point of watching this tape! Then he sees it, he sees a portion of the mans face. He looks like, um he kinda looks like, your ex!? How? He killed him; he shot him in the head!? But wait, the paramedics probably saved him, damn! He should've dumped the body when he had the chance!
"Butch get Zsaz to find this idiot!"
He then starts to leave but pauses.
"And when he does I want to go over there and kill him myself; and he won't come back again, I can guarantee you that" he walks out the room.
"He must really love her" Butch mutters.