You can't be serious!

The three of you walk inside. You put martin down and he goes and sits down in one of the chairs. You then start to make a fruit salad. You place a small bowl of fruit salad in front of him and he happily munches on the fruit. You go to Oswald's office and get your book, you go back into the kitchen and sit down. You start to read again but this time paying attention to your son.
"Alright Martin, Ma is going to go get something upstairs. Stay here and finish your snack" you say as you leave the kitchen. You come back 2 minutes later and you see Martin write something down. He hands you the paper.
"Ma, me and Papa have a surprise for you close your eyes and count to ten!", so you close your eyes and count to ten.
"...nine, TEN!" you open your eyes to see Oswald on one knee!
"(Y/n), the day I met you was the best day of my life. We've been through so much and after the incident, I can't imagine my life without you. And now that we have a beautiful son, we can be a happy family! So (Y/n) (L/n), will you give me the honor of changing your last name to Cobblepot?", you fall onto your knees crying.
"YES A MILLION TIMES YES! THERE IS NO REASON WHY I'D SAY NO!" you say gripping onto Oswald, he puts the ring on your finger. You turn to Martin and pull him into the hug, you kiss his forehead.
"I love you both" you say lovingly. Then all of a sudden you hear a knock on the door, Oswald goes to see who it is. He opens the door, and is knocked onto the ground. Large men with guns file into the room.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" you scream frantically, holding your son tighter.
"We've come for the boy" one man sayings in a menacing voice.
"NO YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY BOY!!!" you scream, Martin is gripping onto you. The men come closer, until one of them is in front of you. Two men grab you, but you are not letting them take your boy. You start to kick and scream, and one of them grabs Martin.
"LET GO OF MY SON YOU DISGUSTING PIG!" he smacks you and Martin flinches. The men are still holding you while they take your son away.
"NO MARTIN!!! NOO MARTIN!!! M A R T I N!!!!" you wheeze until one of the men hits you unconscious. The last thing you see is your fiancé on the floor and your son being taken away. Then its all black.

Wooh!! That was a crazy chapter! Well I'm out of school and all be posting as much as I can during the summer. So stay tuned for the next chapter!! Sorry its kinda short today I'm drained from school and I'll try to make the chapters a bit longer. And should I go to chapter 20 or 25? Comment suggestions please and thank you💜