Where is he?!?!

You wake up on the kitchen floor, confused and with a headache. Oh no.
"Where is he?!?!" you wheeze. You get up frantically, looking around. You see Oswald waking up as well.
"Ozzy! Ozzy, where is he?? Where is my son?? Who took him?" you say quickly. Your motherly instincts are kicking in and you continue to panic. You go over to your fiancé and help him up.
"Ozzy I'm so glad you're okay" you breathe out, while hugging him. He hugs you back tightly.
"I'm so sorry my love, I didn't think this would happen" he sighs.
"Ozzy, what are you talking about? Why are you saying sorry??"
"I think I know who took our son"
"Please do not tell me it has to do with your work; because if it does then we need to find our son now!"
"I'm sorry"
"Oswald, who took my son?"
"Sofia Falcon" he sighs, saying her name aggravates him. You sit down on one of the chairs.
"Oh no, Ozzy this is not good; this is no where near good. She has my son! And I have no idea what she would do to him! If she touches him I'll rip her head off!" you threaten, you've heard about her through Oswald's calls with her and she sounded really fake and just by Oswald's facial expressions say it all. Oswald walks up to you and holds your hand.
"I know someone who could get him back"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello Zsaz"
"Well hello there, Boss. What's the deal? You never call me over, for anything" he questions.
"It's Martin; I think Sofia has him to get rid of me"
"Oh no, not the kid. Why the kid? She could've took your fiancée" he says slightly worried, he likes Martin; well hes only been with him 2 or 3 times but he'd die for that kid.
(Yeah Zsaz is that extra lol)
"I don't know why she took him! Get him back before she hurts him!!" he responds angrily.
"On it Boss!", with that he leaves immediately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh my gosh my poor baby!!" you sob. Oswald walks into your shared room and sits on the bed with you.
"Ozzy, I miss him! I miss our boy!" you cry into his shoulder.
"I know you do my love, I miss him as well" he says somberly.
"We're going to find him my dear, I have Zsaz on the case and he won't rest until our son is found" he says hugging you tightly.
"Thank you Ozzy, I just hope hes alright" you sigh.

That took a little long to write whoops! But I might be ending this story next chapter. :"(  I know its sad but I'll write different stories. And I think I want to focus on oneshots and all that jazz.
~Croissant