Is this a family?

Is this what being in a family feels like? If it is you never want it to end. Your life has gotten so much better ever since Oswald came into your life.
You walk into Oswald's office to see Martin laying on the floor drawing.
"Hi Martin!" you lean down to kiss his forehead,and he smiles in response.
"Hello my love" you give Oswald a quick kiss on the lips.
"Hello my dear" he says lovingly in response. You go to sit in the plush chair in the corner of the room where you can see Martin and Oswald work. You relax into the chair and pull out your book. Today was going to be a relaxing day. Martin gets up and leaves, you watch him leave. 'Maybe hes getting a snack' you think to yourself. Then you go back to your book; a few minutes later he doesn't come back. 'That's odd he should've been back by now' you think wondering whats taking your boy so long. You put your book down and go look for him.
"Martin? Martin where are you?" you look into the kitchen to see if he went to get a snack but hes not there. Where can your boy be?
"Martin?! Martin sweetheart this isn't funny, Ma doesn't like this joke!", you say running around the whole house (he recently started calling you Ma and you couldn't be happier!). You run into Oswald's office frantically.
"Ozzie have you seen Martin? I can't find him and I'm worried" you say worried.
"I have not seen him my dear. Have you looked everywhere?" he says while getting worried as well.
"I've checked the kitchen, his room, our room, the bathroom, the living-room and all of the guest rooms!" you say quickly.
"Calm down my dear we will find him I promise; now lets look in the backyard" he says calmly, he voices eases your worries slightly. You both leave his office and go to the backyard. You start to look in the bushes. Oswald and you look for 10 minutes before you find him in a tree. He climbs down and you run to him, falling on your knees and hugging him tightly, Oswald waddles over and hugs him as well. He sighs in relief knowing that his son is safe.
"Oh my goodness Martin! Me and Papa have been worried sick! We've been looking all over for you!" you say while kissing all over his face. He starts to scribble on the notepad and shows it to you.
"I went to get a snack, and I heard a bird that I've never heard before. So I went up the tree to find it" he smlies innocently at you.
"Martin you can't do that, you can't be by yourself outside you can get hurt or worse. So no more going outside without telling me or Papa okay?" you say reprimanding him. He nods his head in conformation.
"Alright let's go inside and I'll make you a snack" you pick him up and take Oswald's hand and walk inside.
Something rustles in the tree, but it sounds to big to be a bird.

Sorry this took so long, I've been busy with school and its been stressful. I won't post until school ends because I have finals. So expect more chapters in 2-3 weeks from now. So I hope you like today's chapter! And I wonder what's in the tree Martin was looking for!💜