Seeing you

You wake to the sun shining brightly. You sit up and open your eyes, your eye is less swollen. It doesn't block your vision so thats good. You look to the right and you see no one there. Wait a minute, you can see clearly! You get up and look around the room. You see a dresser and across from that you can see a vanity. You decide to go downstairs, but you change first. You put on a dark purple blouse and some black jeans. You make your way downstairs,  your body is sore, but you can manage. You get downstairs and see Oswald? You weren't sure if that was him.
"My dear you're awake! How do you feel?" he says while while waddling over to you, yep that's definitely Oswald. Then you start to look at him, his jet black hair, his defined cheekbones. And is icey blue eyes, you instantly got lost in them.
"(Y/n)?" you put your hands on his face and rub your thumbs against his cheeks. You look into his eyes. His is the most handsome man you've ever seen, your so glad your able to call him your king. You both lean in, and your lips press against his passionately. He puts his arms around your waist and deepens the kiss. You both separate while breathing heavily.
"You're so handsome" you say lovingly and breathless.
"You can see me?"
"Yes, and I'm glad your the first face I see in a long time" he kisses you again but softly.
"And I'm glad you're back home with me" he replies. You blush at his response. You hug him and he puts his arms around you tightly.
"Ozzy can we just cuddle today" you say lovingly.
"Definitely" he sits on the couch bringing you with him. You cuddle into his side. He starts to hum, and you can't help but close your eyes and enjoy his presence. "I love you Ozzy, with all my heart" you whisper.
"I can't describe how much love for you I have my dear, but I can show you" he then leans down and kisses you passionately while cupping your face and you put your arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. He then lays you on the couch, while getting on top of you and kisses you until stopping for air.
"Your so beautiful" he says looking into your eyes. You blush at his remark.
"Its true, you truely are beautiful inside and out and no one can tell me otherwise. Or I'll rip their throat out" he says the last bit seriously. You chuckle at his compliment. You had problems with your body, but since you couldn't see for a while you forgot about it. But Oswald, he made you feel special. He kisses you one more time, this snaps you out of your thoughts.
"Thank you, Oswald, for everything, you make me feel special and safe, and obviously I didn't have that before, so I'm grateful that I ended up on your doorstep" you say with all the love in your heart. You look at Oswald and see that he has tears in his eyes, he never thought someone could love him like you do.
"Ozzy why are you crying?" you say while rubbing the tears out of his face.
"I-I never thought s-someone as beautiful as y-you could love a person like me s-so much. After mother-" you silence him with another kiss.
"Well, I'll keep loving you until my last breath, and I think your mother would be proud of you and what you're doing" you say reassuringly.
"Thank you my dear" he kisses your nose softly. You see that its getting dark outside.
"Ozzy, let's go to bed"
"Alright my love" he gets up and takes your hand and helps you up. You both go upstairs to your room holding hands. When you get in the room he closes the door. You turn around and start to change your clothes in front of him, since you guys just made out on the couch it seems okay. He blushes, his face turning red. You put on some shorts and one of his tank tops. You turn around and hes only wearing some gray plaid pajama pants and no shirt! YES! His body is toned, but not hardcore muscle, but you're not complaining! You blush at the sight.
"This wont be the only time you see me shirtless" he says while looking at you seductively, you giggle in response.You get into bed and turn to the right. He gets into bed and pulls you into his chest. You inhale Oswald's scent, you exhale happily. You nuzzle into Oswald's neck, you could stay like this forever; safe, warm, and happy. And with Oswald.
"Goodnight Ozzy" you say content.
"Goodnight my love" he says while kissing your head. You close your eyes and dream of spending the rest of your life with Oswald, your one and only.