bara kink? | Tadokoro Jin

General information:

warning(s): language??

reader info: the reader will go by he/
him/his pronouns. the reader also attends to Hakone Gakuen.

word count: 1884

other info: this work is not following the manga/anime, but it exists in the same universe. please note that this is also posted on my quotev and tumblr. this is not beta read, so please excuse me if you see any mistakes.

-

“Fuck, I love beefy men.”

“What the actual fuck, [Nickname]-chan?!” Arakita barked out in his usual angry manner, glaring at you as he almost squeezed every drop of Bepsi out his bottle.

You just shrugged sheepishly used to his nasty personality and harsh words, not letting your newfound interest out of your eyesight as he cycled past where the two of you were sitting.

Following your burning gaze, Arakita snorted finding your new target hilarious. “Really, [Nickname]-chan, really? The fucking human bullet?” He let out a loud laugh, tears in the corners of his eyes and this time spilling his precious soda as he clutched his stomach in a half-attempt to stop his hysterical laughter.

Now pouting, you ignored your friend and turned away from the laughing male beside you.

“Honestly, you’re so fucking gay,” Arakita commented when he noticed that your eyes were still glued to Sohoku’s sprinter.

“You have no place to talk yourself, Yasuhomo.”  You scoffed and sent him your best ‘fuck off’ glare.

“Hmm, true,” He agreed immediately as his eyes automatically found Hakone’s own sprinter. “But at least I don’t have a bara kink [1] going on with Hayato, plus we’re dating so you got no shit on me, fucker.”

Having raised an eyebrow at Arakita’s ever so colourful vocabulary, you couldn’t help but smirk some despite him just insulting your taste in men. “Oh, already on first name basis, are we Yasuhomo?” You purred out, letting the feeling of satisfaction wash over you as Arakita winced and twitched at your awful nickname and comment.

“Stop it with that gruesome nickname, will ya?”

“Only if you stop mocking my so-called bara kink, Yasuhomo, even though you really have no say in that either seeing as Shinkai is definitely not a skinny ass twink like yourself.”

“Okay, okay, I got it [Nickname]-chan, and stop ogling my boyfriend.”

This time it was your turn to laugh out loud, especially when you heard him grumble and admit his defeat.

“What the fuck are you discussing?” A feminine voice called out, making both you and Arakita turn your attention towards the source.

“Nothing much, just little [Male Name]’s horrible taste in men.”

Sending the ace assistant an irked glare which in return was met with a victory grin, you just sighed and sourly defended yourself. “No, Arakita is just being a dickhead as usual and can’t see that he shares the same ‘bara kink’ as me.”

“Excuse me, my boyfriend has his own fan club. I don’t see anyone except your tasteless ass drooling after that fucking bear.”

“Jesus Christ, I’m gone 5 minutes and you’re already ripping each other’s throat out. I need new friends.” Charlotte murmured as she forced herself between you and Arakita on the bench. Glaring at the two of you with her brown eyes as in saying ‘you’re so stupid, shut the fuck up’ and leaning backward so the concrete wall met with her back, she groaned out loud and brought her vape to her lips.