piercings | Alibaba Saluja

General information:

Alibaba Saluja x Male!Reader [Modern AU]

warning(s): language?? some sexual themes
reader info: the reader will go by he/him/his pronouns. the reader also has a nose ring in their left nostril.
word count: 1285
other info: this work is a modern au, meaning it's not following the manga/anime. please note that this is also posted on my deviantart and quotev. this is not beta read, so please excuse me if you see any mistakes.

-​​​​​​​

"And that's how and why I decided to get this piercing..." You trailed off a bit awkwardly as you absentmindedly touched the left side of your nose where you felt the coolness of your nostril-ring.

Aladdin sat in front of you, his eyes huge and sparkling with awe at what you had just told him. He leant forward a bit as he squinted some to get a closer look at the infamous piercing of yours. The focused expression which was currently present was a rare sight to see unless he had his nose buried deep into some sort of old mythology book, but you couldn't help but to giggle a bit at the adorable sight of him scrunching up his nose in the cutest way.

"That's such an incredible story, [Male Name]." Aladdin exclaimed happily as he broke out of the concentrated state of his.

"Well I guess," You shrugged off feeling the awkwardness spreading through your body once again. The decision you made ages ago because of the said experience wasn't something marvellous in your own eyes, it was just a memory and something semi-permanent to remind you of it. Plus, you always felt a tad awkward when unexpected praises came flying your way.

"Ever so modest, [Male Name]," You suddenly heard someone sigh from behind you making both you and Aladdin turn around with startled expressions painting your faces. "You have to stop underestimating yourself like that."

"Haku! Alibaba!" Aladdin smiled excitedly as you were met with the sight of your classmates standing there as if they'd been there all along.

"How long have you two been standing there?" You stuttered out still not over the sudden shock.

"Well," Alibaba shared a look with Hakuryuu before sending you a teasing grin as well as a secret wink. "Let's just say we know more or less why you got the piercing." Hakuryuu finished off grinning some himself.

Feeling your cheeks flush with embarrassment, you turned your head towards Aladdin so the two royals wouldn't see your reddened facial expression while sending the said blue-haired mythology student an unimpressed glare. After all he was the one who could see them coming from behind you, yet he hadn't uttered a word about their presence until the end of your story.

It wasn't as if you didn't want the two so-called princes to know the story behind your facial jewellery, but you hated unwanted attention and you didn't want to seem like a cocky and bragging douche in front of people, and especially not in front of your friend with benefits.

Sighing a bit dejected, you stood up from the comfortable library chair and gathered your belongings into your shoulder bag, glancing quickly at your wrist watch.

"Looks like I've to go guys," You sighed in a feigned saddened tone and with a cute pout playing on your lips. "You know how angry Ja'far gets if you're late to his class."

However, as you made your way between the stocked bookshelves and out of the paper-smelling room, you failed to see two honey-coloured irises following your every move and the owner of said eyes wearing a frown on his otherwise handsome and cheerful face.