Chapter 14 - I Missed You, Brother

Skye's POV

I was embrached in a warm hug just as the name had left my mouth. It felt so familiarto be in his arms even though it had been over a year since I had last seen him. I could feel tears reach my eyes.

"Skye, you're back", whispered Jeremy. I smiled into his chest.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that?". We let go of each other and turned towards the other in the room. They were looking at us with graveness. 

"What's wrong?", I asked frowning. Stefan and Damon gave each other a look while Elena looked down on the floor. No one said anything and the only answer I got was silence. 

"Someone answer me!", I said angrily and walked inside the parlour where they were sitting. After a few more seconds of silence Damon looked up at me.

"You weren't supposed to give Silas the cure. We had planned on giving it to you. We have no idea how or why Jeremy got  back but it happened", Damon said to me. I was confused, why would they give it to me? 

"What why? Why would you give it to me?", I asked. The only person we had talked about giving the cure to had been Elena. Why me?

"Because we thought that it would help you. We didn't think that being a vampire would be good for you. We were trying to protect you", Elena said and stood up. 

"We wanted to save you. We were going to give you the cure and then we were going to get you out of town, okay? We wanted to get you out of this". My eyes turned big. Elena looked mad but it was nothing compared to what I was feeling myself. 

"Are you kidding me? I just got back and now you're trying to get rid of me?", I yelled angrily at them. My eyes were burning wholed in there heads.

"We weren't going to get rid of you. We were just going to keep you out of here until it was over". Elena was looking at me with a look that said that she just wanted my best. It made walk up to her and stare straight in her eyes.

"I'm going to stay here as long as I want and you can't do anything to stop that. If you ever do anything like that again you will regret it". Her eyes got big as my hard ones stared straight at her. I left the room at vampire speed and I could here footsteps following. I walked out of the house. My anger was overwhelming and I had no idea what to do. 

"Skye!", it was Jeremy's voice. I stoped and turned against him. He looked at me with a pained face. 

"Skye I know how you feel, she did the same thing towards me. You just need to calm down, okay? Calm down Skye, it will be okay", Jeremy took a hold of my shoulders and stared me straight in my eyes. I took deep breaths and tried to think of Jeremy's words. 

"Why am I so angry?" I asked him. Normally I wouldn't have been so  mad, I would have thought rationally. 

"Skye, you're a new vampire. All your emotions are hightend", he said and it made complete sence. 

"Jeremy what would they have done? Compelled me? Dragged me kicking and screaming?". I was feeling so many mixed emotions but mostly, I was feeling betrayal. 

"It doesn't matter, it wont happen either way. The only thing that matters now is that we make sure that Silas doesn't die", he said seriously.

"Why?", I asked.

"If he dies, I die. I don't know how I know but I just know that as long as Silas stays alive so do I". We started walking back to the house. If we didn't kill Silas, somebody else might. How were we going to be sure that he stayed alive? We couldn't so that, especially not with Klaus in town. We had to do something, there had to be some way to fix it. Then it hit me.

"Jeremy, are the two of you bound in some way?", I asked him as I suddenly came to a halt. He turned around and looked at me but my vision was freezed at a single spot. Jeremy's arm. He had a T-shirt on and I could see a small mark och his arm. 

"Yes, I think so why?", he asked. I walked up to him and touched the mark on his arm. 

"I think I know how we can unbound you, but I need to look inside a spell book", I said and I started to walk fastly back to the Salvatore house. I almost ran but the only thing keeping me from it was Jeremy who I wanted to have my eyes on. I had to make sure nothing happened to him. When I stormed into the house the three vampires were still sitting on the couches in the parlour. I walked past them and dragged Jeremy upstairs. 

"What are you doing?", Damon asked us as we walked past them. I was to lost in my thoughts to answer him. When I got to mine and Damon's room I hurried to look through my stuff. The spell book that I needed I had found when I was in Chicago with Klaus. Gloria had had it and I had stolen it from her. I found it in one of my still packed bags. I sat down on the bed and started searching in the book. I could hear Jeremy explaining to Damon, Stefan and Elena what I was doing but my mind was to busy to register the word. I found the spell at the end. I looked up at the four hopeful faces in front of me. 

"Call Bonnie", I told them. "We have to find Silas, I know how to fix this", I said and the four people in front of me started to get to work.