Chapter 10 - Bloodstains On My Shirt

Skye's POV

"Please, take a seat", he said and motioned for the couch with his hand. I ignored his request and leaned on the closest wall. "Suit yourself". A silence fell over the both of us, though I seemed to be the only one to be uncomfortable. I cleared my throat.

"Do you have any food here?", I asked him and looked down. I felt so awkward standing there with a guy who had just kidnapped me asking him for food.

"There's a kitchen down the corridor to the right", he said as he kept on reading his book. I walked out of the room and followed the minor corridor to the kitchen. I could see the front door at the end of the corridor. The fridge had barely anything edible in it and when I looked through the cabinets I could only find a protein bar and half a packet of biscuits. 

"Wonderful", I said sarcastly to myself as I took them out. I sat on one of the barstools. I ate the food while staring into nothing when I suddenly realised something. If there was a kitchen there had to be knives. I silently got of the stool and started searching the kitchen. I opened a few cabinets until I found the one that contained all the knifes. I grabbed one of them that was quite big but that would go unnoticed when I put it in the waistband of my pants. Before I exited the kitchen I threw away the emty biscuit packet. I walked back into the small living room and saw that Silas was in the same position as before.

"You have nothing to eat", I whined to him and sat down on the couch. "Can we order pizza?", I asked fake excited. He put down his book and looked at me weirdly. 

"What happened to you in the kitchen?", he asked and looked cautiously at me. I grinned madly.

"It must have been something strng in that juice", I wiggled my eyebrows.

"What did you drink?", he asked and glared at me like a parent would do to their naughty child. I looked innocently back at him. 

"I don't know, it was in some fancy glass bottlein one of the cabinets. There was so many of them I just picked the one that looked fanciest", I said and he hit his hand to his forhead.

"Okay you stay here, Im going to call after pizza, okay?", he asked.

"Okay". He walked of and when I had heard his footsteps fade I silently got up. I tip toed out of the room and back to the kitchen where I could here Silas voice coming from. His back was against me and I pulled out the kniffrom under my shirt. As quickly as I could I stabbed him in the throat. 

"Sucker!", I screamed before I rushed out of there and carried on down the corridor to the front door that I had seen before. It was locked and I quickly unlocked it and hurried outside. We were in a forest and I ran straight for the trees. I couldn't here footsteps behind me but I was still worried. Silas was stronger then the average vampire and it wouldn't be long until he was following me. I jumped over rocks and felled trees. There was no trail and all the bushes and branshes tore in my clothes and skin. I ignored the pain and just forced myslef to go faster. I started to see the end of the trees and I thought that I could see the road up ahead. My legs was starting to go numb but I pushed myself the last hundred meters and was out of the forest. I heard footsteps behind me and they were going fast but my ears also picked up the sound of a car. In the next second I could see it. It was the same car that I had learned to love, Damon's camaro. My legs gave out underneath me and I fell to the ground. The footsteps were coming closer but the car had already pulled up beside me. 

"Skye!", I heard Damon call out as the car door opened. I was fast in his arms and he lifted me inside the car. The next instant we were racing down the road. 

"Hi guys", I said to Stefan and Elena who were in the car with me. I was sitting in Stefan's lap and had to hold on to him because of the speed the car was going. 

"Skye are you okay?", asked Elena as she turned around from the front seat. 

"Yeah, I might have had an internal bleeding but I think Silas fixed that", I said and both Elena and Stefan looked at me worridly. I looked down and that was when I noticed the bloodstains on my shirt.

"Shit, my shirt's ruined. Couldn't he have had the decency to not bleed on me", I said frustrated and when I looked up at four pair of stunned eyes. Damon looking at me through the rear view mirror. 

"What?", I asked confused. 

"What did you do Skye?", asked Stefan and I smiled evily as I slid of his lap.

"Silas was being a jerk with all the kidnapping and he had no food so I kind of stabbed him... in the throat", I said and to my surprise Damon started to laugh. 

"That was the best thing I've heard all day", he said and I smiled a toothy grin. We kept on going down the road as I told them all what had happened. I didn't tell them why Silas wanted to kidnap me because it was still hard for me to talk about and they hadn't asked the question yet. As we passed the "Welcome to Mystic Falls" sign our car came to a quick stop and I almost hit my head against the seat in front of me if it hadn't been for Stefan who grabbed a hold of my shoulders before I did. I moved too see what had happened. I pulled in a sharp breath when I saw Silas in the middle of the road in a bloodstained shirt and holding the knife that I had stabbed him with in his left hand. 

"Well, are we going to stay here or are we going to drive over the psychopatic immortal", I said into the silence of the car.