Chapter 13 - Revenge

Skye's POV

Damon was of with Stefan and Elena in another room. They were having a loud discoussion about me. I could hear most of what they were saying and they weren't getting anywhere.

"Damon we have to do something!", Elena yelled. I sighed at that. When was she gonna realise that I was a vampire? When we had realised what was going on Damon had rushed me home and given me some blood in a glass. The same glass was still laying on the table in front of me. I had been about to drink it when Elena and Stefan had come to stop me. They were both rushing me about having another solution. I knew they didn't but I had stoped anyway.

"What are we supposed to do, Elena? She died! If she hadn't had Silas's blood in her system she would of stayed dead! Why can't you see that the only thing we can do is give her the blood and get it over with", Damon yelled back. He was the one making most sence at the moment.

"We can't just let it happen, there has to be something". Elena's voice was getting kind of hysterical.

"There is nothing, we've already gone through this with you". I was getting tired of their bickering and I reached out my hand for the glass.

"I'm going to drink the blood now", I called out which made three people come storming into the parlour. I brought the glass to my lips and Damon was in front of me before could drink. He didn't stop me, he just looked at me concerned.

"It's okay, just drink it", he said with his eyes locked with mine. I took the glass to my lips and took a sip. I remembered the coppery the taste the blood had when I was in the accident. It had completly changed from then, it tasted sweet and addicting. I downed the glass and I wanted more. I didn't let the wanting reach my face and instead I just smiled at my face. Before anyone could say anything else I felt a burning on my hand. When I looked down I saw that Damon didn't shadow me and the sun hit my skin. I ran out of sight of the sun and behind Stefan and Elena. Slowly the burnt on my skin on my hand turned back to normal.

"I really need one of those fancy little daylight rings".

And I got one which made it possible for me and Damon to go to The Grill later that afternoon. We 'borrowed' Stefan's red Porshe because of the tradgic that happened to Damon's Camaro. We sat a small table and ordered drinks.

"It feels so weird that you're not human anymore", Damon said after we had ordered. I also got a small reminder of my resent transformation when I didn't feel like I wanted to order any food from the menu. A waitress brought us our drinks and Damon raised his in a toast.

"To my dear car that will never roll again", Damon said and I raised my drink.

"To freaking luck that I had some of Silas blood today", I said and our glasses colided.

"Well look who's having a great time while I thought they were dead", someone said that just reached our table. My first reaction was to freeze but quickly I instead felt rage fill me. My hand went to my bag at the same time as my eyes met a pair of green ones. My hand opened my bag and closed around a small vial. My eyes flickered to Damon's before I got to my feet grabbed a hold of Silias's dirty collar and dragged him outside. As soon as we got outside I pinned him to he wall and took a fast hold of his jaw. With my other hand I forced the vial inside his mouth and squeesed his jaw. A small crack was heard and the liquid inside started to flow down Silas's throath. He didn't fight it, he seemed pleased about it which got me angrier. I growled from deep inside my throath.

"I am dead". With those words I dropped him to the ground as the cure took it's hold over him. I didn't care about moving him out of sight of the general eye as I turned around and left The Grill. I got a long way before footsteps started to follow me. I was on the other side of the park. I stopped but I didn't turn around, I just stood there breathing heavily. The rage I felt against Silas was still burning in my heart but it was getting easier to handle. Pushing the cure down Silas's throat had made me feel better. We could kill him, it was finally possible.

"Someone has real anger issues. Whats the matter?", the person behind me asked I didn't answer. "Love?". I was still to surprised to answer but I whirled around to face Klaus.

"I thought you left town", I said after a long time of silence. I was studying Klaus as he smiled smugly.

"Well I did but I fixed the problem so I'm back and I'm very happy that you eliminated the threath". I had gotten over the most of the surprise and I felt kind of normal talking with Klaus.

"You're welcome", I said and smiled a little. I had thought that it had been Damon following me but apparently he had let me head of by my self. I was greatful because for it. I had gotten time to deal with Silas on my own and it had made me feel better.

"Mystic Falls is finally safe for me and my family, thankss to you. I owe you one", Klaus said before he dissapeared. The favour was important and I would not take it for granted. I started walking home from the park. It took me a long time but I finally made it home. The Salvatore house was lit up when I got there. As I walked inside I saw the brothers and Elena sitting in the parlour.

"Hi, I'm back", I said and there heads snapped up to me. They all looked at me with stressed faces.

"What's happened?", I asked and huried up to them.

"Did you give Silas the cure?", asked Stefan and I nodded slowly. I had no idea what that had anything to do with anything.

"Come on, what's happening?", I asked again.

"Skye?!", yelled someone behind me. I spun around just to come face to face with a well known face.

"Jeremy!"