Chapter 2 - The bargain

Sky's POV

Where should I go? I have the cure and I really want to bargain with Klaus. I want Katherine to be free and I want to be able to see my friends again. I want to go home, to my house and sleep in my bed. I don't want to be scared that suddenly they would find me and I'll die. I need to talk to Klaus.

I parked my car in the middle of the empty road and took out my phone. I dialed his number and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Klaus answered, sounding as if he was in pain.

"I've got the Cure." I said proudly.

"Give it to me Sky!" He said and groaned.

"I don't know... What's in it for me?" I asked him.

"I'll give you anything, just bring me the Cure!" He sounded very desperate to get it. I could have some fun with this. Well, I want a few things.

"One: I want a magical mansion in Mystic Falls.

Two: I want a pony that lives in a stall outside the mansion.

Three: I want a brand new Porsche, and it better be red.

Four: I want to be able to see everyone Mystic Falls again.

And finally,

Five: I want Katherine to be free." I said, smiling proudly even though he couldn't see it. He groaned again, this time with both anger and pain.

"Try to be serious." He said.

"I am deadly serious, that is what I want." I said rolling my eyes. He groaned again.

Fine! I'll do anything, just give me the Cure!" He said.

"Give me your word!" I said. You couldn't trust Klaus if he didn't give you his word.

"I give you my word." He said.

"Okay. I'll be there in a few hours. I'll hurry." I said and hung up. I got back up on my bike and started to drive down the road again. After a while I heard a car behind me. It didn't drive past me, it just stayed on a safe distance behind me. I could probably kick whoever it was ass so I drove to the side of the road and parked. I jumped of and started to go to the car which had also parked. I got closer and saw that it was Tyler. He got out and I stopped walking.

"What do you want?" I asked, irritated.

"I want to return to Mystic Falls, just like you." He said.

"And why is that my problem?" I asked him.

"'Cause you have the Cure." He said and I laughed.

I'm not gonna help you." I said and turned around.

"Why? Are you a little Katherine minion?" He asked snarky. I turned around.

"Why? Well, because I had to work to get this. Katherine and I didn't get this for free. We're not gonna use for anyone's advantage except ours." I said glaring daggers at him.

"You mean you'd even kill someone that close to you to get it?" He asked. I looked confused at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Oh, your dear friend Katherine didn't tell you about who she killed to get to the Cure?" He said.

"No, who?" I asked confused.

"I'm sorry Sky, she killed Jer." He said. First I couldn't understand what he had said but then it settled. My eyes teared and I fell to the ground. I was on my knees balling my eyes out.

"No, no, no. He can't, he can't! I can't." I said between tears. Tyler got to me and but his arms around me. I balled into his shirt. I started to have a hard time breathing and Tyler could tell. He pulled away and put my hands up.

"Breath Sky. Come on, carefully." I started to do as he said.

"I'll drive you to Klaus, come on." He said and lifted me into his arms. He carried me to the car and put me in the backseat. The same girl that I had seen before were seated in the front seat. Tyler got inside and started to drive.

I was heartbroken. My brother that I've known for my whole life is gone and I didn't even get to say good bye. I didn't even know what the last words to him was. The worst part was that it was Kat that had killed her and she didn't think twice about me and that he was MY BROTHER.

My head hurt and I had a hard time focusing on anything. I didn't know what to do and I couldn't breath normaly. I was panicking and before I knew it I was out.

~-~-~-

I felt dizzy. I didn't want to wake up, if I woke up I knew that everything was real. Everything that has happened since that in the forest has been horrible. Damon and me was the only thing the only positive that has happened since then and now I didn't even have that. Everything I ever cared about was gone.

Jeremy, dead.

Elena, a mean vampire bitch.

Katherine, killer of my brother.

Damon, gone and never being able to see again.

I had no one. Everyone I loved was either gone or impossible to talk to. I knew that I could do this with Klaus but even if I did, what would it mean. I got Damon back but the three others were gone forever. What if Damon doesn't even love me anymore?

I finally opened my eyes and saw that we were still in the car. I decided fast and hoped to God that I wouldn't hurt myself to much and then I jumped. Right out the car and I hit the grass by the end of the road. I felt my right leg and the right side of my ribs hurt but even though I got up and started to head into the forest. I had just got inside the forest when I heard Tyler car stop. I tried to run faster and I tried to ignore the pain. It was hard but even though I moved faster. I knew that I could never out run Tyler so I did the only possible thing. I stopped and turned the way Tyler was coming from. I saw him and then I started to chant in my head. I heard his body fall to the ground and I opened my eyes. He lay on the ground, unconscious.

"Sorry, Tyler but I can't do this." I said and ran farther inside the forest. Suddenly I stopped dead in my tracks. There it was, Fells Church. I was here, in Mystic Falls. I had to make a decision. Either I give the cure to Klaus or I run away and disappear from the face of earth.

"Well, hello Sky." Elijah said and suddenly appeared right in front of me. I jumped a little.

"Hello Eli." I said and smiled a little. Maybe he could help me. "I have a problem. I don't know what to do." Elijah gave me a knowing smile and said "Did you find out that Katarina killed Jeremy?" I looked a little mad at him.

"Did you know about that?" I asked, my voice clearly mad.

"No of course I didn't. Your sister told me that just a while ago. Back in the town." He said and I relaxed a little. At least he didn't keep any secrets from me.

"I don't know what to do, Eli. I don't know what to do if I got to see everyone from home. I mean, Elena's a bitch, Jeremy's... Gone and I don't even think Damon cares about me anymore. What if he doesn't, then I have no one. Then it doesn't matter if I'm compelled or not, I still don't have anyone." I held my tears back because right at this moment I had to be strong, I could cry later.

"Then, we can leave. You have to at least try to get back what you once had. If you don't even try then what does it matter, you'll never know if he loves you or not. We have to try." He said and I nodded with a sad smile. "Let's go." I said and we started to make our way to the Mikaelson estate. We were lucky that there were no hikers or hunting vampires outside. We let ourselves in when we got there and the first thing that hit me when we got there were voices.

"What do you want me to do?" We heard Carolines voice. I froze. She can't see me!

"Well, it's quiet simple, really. I need you to cut the stake out of me." Klaus answered. I looked alarmed at Elijah. He just shoved me to stop with his hand. I nodded. Elijah walked to the room where the voices came from.

"Hello brother." I heard Elijah say. Klaus groaned.

"So, I guess you're here on the behalf of Sky." Klaus said.

"Wait, you know where Sky is?" Caroline asked.

"Yes, I do know where she is. If my senses aren't betraying me she's actually in the room over there. Care to join us Sky, I tell you that you don't need to hide anymore", Klaus said and I took a sharp breath. I then started to walk inside the room. When I got inside I saw three faces, one smiling, one in pain and one totally in shock. The first one I focused on was the hurt one and do you know what I did? I went right up to Klaus and slapped him across the face. I heard him take in a breath.

"Don't say anything, because you deserved that one!" I interrupted him before he could say anything. Then I turned around to face Caroline. I gave her a smile and went to give her a big fat hug. We had grown up together and she was a really good friend, I had really missed her.

"I've missed you tons." I said in the hug.

"Me too, why didn't you come back?" She asked me when we pulled away.

"Because of the jerk over there." I said pointing to Klaus.

"Oh." She just said. I had one thing I needed to do so I turned to them all and said "There is obviously some things needed to be fixed here but I trust you guys to do it, I gotta do something." And with that I left them there in their big mess. I needed a taste from home.

Authors Note:

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the really long wait but I will start trying to update more often and once again I'm sooooooooo sorry!!