Chapter 3 - Hello Mystic Falls

Sky's POV

Before I went anywhere I needed a change of clothes and because of that I went to my favorite store in town to buy some new clothes. I had left all the things that I owned back in my old town. The store had exactly what I wanted and I ended up buying a whole new wardrobe.

Now I could go to the grill and get a drink, I really needed one. I was all giddy to get there. In the few cities I'd been in since I was away, no one had a place like the Grill. It was just the feeling about the grill that nothing in the world could replace. When I finally got there I almost ran through the door of excitement. When I got inside I got to the bar and sat down. The bartender came and I orderd a scotch. I think he wanted to ask me of my age but because of some reason, he didn't. I didn't complain.

"Sky?" I heard a voice that I'd heard almost my whole life say behind me. I turned around and smiled with my glass in hand. I raised it towrds Matt.

"Greetings, old friend. I've missed you." I said. Matt was standing a few chairs away by the bar and looked surprised. When he seemed to realise that it was actually me he smiled a big smile and came over to me. He gave me a big bear hug and I had luckily put down my glass so I could return it.

"Little girl, when did you get here? You wont belive what's happened since you left." He said and his expression changed to a pity one. I shaked my head and gave him a sad smile.

"I know what my bitch of an ex-BFF did. I know about Jeremy. I know about Elena and pretty much everything that's happened here. I just found out today about Jeremy though." I said and looked down so Matt wouldn't see the tears that were forming in my eyes. Matt didn't say anything, he just pulled me into a hug. I took a few deep breathes to get the tears away.

"You know, the prom's today." Matt said to change subject. I smiled when we pulled away.

"What would you think people would say if I shoved up at the prom tonight?" I said with my famous evil smirk. Matt laughed.

"You should come. It would be fun to see everyones faces. I would offer to drive you, but Bonnie and I are going and I guess you don't want anyone knowing." He said. I nodded.

I then decided that I was going and that I needed a dress, so that was my next step in my shopping route. I said goodbye to Matt and walked out of the Grill.

I needed to find the perfect dress and when I walked inside the dress store my eyes fell on the one. It was blue and had like a silver flower on my waist that was like leafs around the shoulder. It was beautiful and perfect. The dress would make Elena so jealous, no mather what she wore. I hurried to try it and then pay so no one would notice me. I was lucky because I got to the closest hotel without any disturbance. First thing in my room that I got I took my clothes and put them in the wardrobe by the mirror.

"Let's see what I can do with this." I said when I looked at my tired looking reflection. I needed a shower. After getting out of the shower I took my new curling iron and curled my hair and put the hair at the front in braids around my head like a gloria. I didn't need to do much with my make up, I just applied some mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. I put on my dress and matched it with a pair of silver heels. I was ready to go. I called the only one that I could possibly think of, Elijah. He picked up after the second ring.

"Hi, is it to much to ask you if you could drive me to the prom?" I asked with a hopefull voice. Elijah laughed at the other end.

"Where should I pick you up?" Was all he said. I mentally did a little happy dance. I told him where I was and we hung up. I made my way out of the hotel and stood on the payment and waited. It didn't even take him five minutes to come.