Yellow Cake and a Rose Chapter 21 [boyxboy]

Chapter 21

WILL'S POV

I feel weird. Like something isn't right with my brain. I never shut Khyber out like that.

My head starts to hurt suddenly, the pain searing like a path of dominoes down my body. It feels...it feels like William is in my brain, like we are one, like we are together.

"Listen to me," the voice in my head suddenly says, "you are to never go back to Khyber again, you hear me?"

"What? No way! What the hell are you-" I am interrupted by another flash of momentary pain and I clutch my stomach in instinct.

"Listen to me! And me only! Do not call out for Khyber! You love me, only me, not him. He's nothing compared to me, I'm better than he is. You have to love me!"

"What are you talking about? Are you jealous of him?"

"NO, I could never be jealous of him! You're MINE, MINE, MINE!" William forces my arms to bend and I crash to the floor.

"What are you doing to me?"

"Just showing you that I'm the one in control, not you."

"Why are you in my head?"

"Because my body is still being operated on."

"So your mind just floats over to my house and starts stalking me? What the hell are you?"

"A DV, I thought you knew that already."

"Regular DV's don't have the ability to let their minds float around the city, bastard!"

"Aww, don't be so mean to me. I love you! I think I forgot to mention that my father was a demon."

"But you were turned into a deformed vampire.."

"Not exactly, I was supposed to be a demon, but my mother is a witch, so I'm like a wemon or deitch. But anyways, somebody attempted turning me into a vampire, so the whole thing messed up, since they didn't know that I wasn't a human."

"Oh. God, I'm screwed."

"Yes, yes you are."

"KHYBER!"

"Shut up! Shut up!"

"Khyber! Khyber!" No response comes from my boyfriend; he must have left, a terrible thing for me.

"Seems like your boyfriend isn't here anymore, Will!" the voice in my head cackles in a sickening, sweet tone. "Just wait until my body catches up with me, we'll have a splendid time together in your bedroom, when no one is watching us. Just us, alone."

"You're such a pervert! Get out of my brain!"

"Sorry, can't do that!"

"KHYBER!" I scream, my fingers curling onto the floor. Claws start to grow out, replacing my short nails that I had before. My eyes burn, signaling that they're turning a deep, bloodshot color.

"Khyber," I growl and screech a glass-breaking scream at the top of my lungs.

KHYBER'S POV

Just as I am about to enter the school again, I feel a tingly sensation, like somebody needs me.

Will.

Images fill my mind, ones with imagery so clear and violent that I want to puke to avoid seeing them. They're all of Will, being tortured to death by a hooded figure in a black cloak. The hooded guy is taking advantage of him sexually as well. A deep growl fills my throat and I rush back to Will's house.