Yellow Cake and a Rose Chapter 25 [boyxboy]

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION, I FORGOT TO UPLOAD IT IN THE RIGHT PLACE. PLEASE VOTE AGAIN.  

I'M SO SORRY XD 

Chapter 25

“Tristan. Ugh. My god.” I drag him towards the living room couch. “Tristan? Wake up! Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Tristan!”

“Eh? What?” he shakes his head and sits up. “What happened? Why are you telling me to wake up?”

“I guess you’re fine now, so don’t worry about it,” I rub my neck, confused. Why did Tristan wake up as quickly as he fainted? Was I being too paranoid or did something really possess him?

“Did you feel anything weird when you fainted?” I ask to clarify.

“Um, well, I felt really weak, I guess.”

“Nothing else? How do you feel right now?”

“Yeah, I’m okay, don’t worry about it okay?” Tristan smiles at me. “I’m probably just tired and need some sleep.”

“You haven’t been sleeping lately?”

“Yeah, I still haven’t really gotten over the breakup,” my brother admits, standing up. “I’m going to go get some groceries, you wanna come?”

“Nah, it’s okay, I’ll stay home,” I say. As much as I want to get away from the oddness of my house, I don’t want to go out and leave the house by itself as bizarre as that sounded.

~

~

~

I watch closely for Will to come out of the school after the bell rang. Soon he comes out by himself and his eyes light up when he saw me. “Khyber!” he shouts, and runs up to me. “How long have you been waiting?”

“A few minutes. Believe it or not I do go to this school, so I know what time school ends.”

“Heh, how was your day?” Will snuggles up to me, smiling.

“Good,” I say, avoiding the subject of Tristan’s weird fainting spell. “Anything interesting at school?”

“No not really,” he murmurs. “Somebody tripped and broke a leg in PE.”

“What were you guys playing?” I asked, almost laughing at the irony of it.

“Soccer.”

“Oh god.”

“Yeah, I know,” he made a crooked sort of smile.

“Hey, do you want to go on a date with me?” I asked. We hadn’t really spent much time together lately because of the incidents that had happened before.

“A date?” he said quietly. “I’d love to, but the homework…..”

“Do you want me to do it for you?”

“Mmm, but I need to do it too. I’m having trouble with math,” Will admitted, scratching his head.

“Okay, then let’s go do your math first, how about that?” I suggested. Will nodded his head fiercely.

“Yes please!” he said, and gripped my hand firmly as we walked home together.

~

~

~

“Okay, I understand it now, thank you,” Will grins shyly at me.  He looks at my lips longingly but moves his gaze towards his other homework papers.