Yellow Cake and a Rose Chapter 19 [boyxboy]

Chapter 19

"Oh Will!" the familiar annoying voice calls out to me as I try to make it to my house without him stalking me all the way home. I've been taking detours and different routes, just to see if he'll leave me alone. But now I'm a block away from my house and he still hasn't stopped following me.

No it's not my beloved boyfriend who I love oh so much, because Khyber has things to attend to at home. And no it's not Emery, my beloved best friend who has a date all the way downtown.

Yeah. Exactly. It's that new kid, William Thompson!

"Why the fuck are you following me home?"

"Cause I need help on the math homework," He smirks slightly and catches up with my pace quickly, since I have stopped sprinting and am now walking at my normal pace. Plus, he's got longer legs than me so it's easy for him to walk at the same speed as a shorty like me.

"Right, and you can find some slutty girl who's totally willing to help you," I spit at him.

"I don't want some slutty girl to come help me," he pauses to give me a puppy look. I send him a disgusted glare and start walking quickly.

"I'd prefer for you not to know where I live. So please, if you would, kind sir," at this I give him a fake sweet smile, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD!"

"But the teacher said I could get help from you, since you're the smartest kid in the class," he pouts, grabbing onto my arm.

"Don't touch me," I growl viciously at the handsome freshman standing in front of me. "Or you will regret it."

"Your boyfriend's not here at this moment, so you couldn't do much."

Damn. He found my weakness.

"So you would rather touch me and be messed with tomorrow at school, getting beaten nearly half to death?"

"Has it happened before?" William asks defiantly.

"Of course it has. You don't think you would have the honor of being first to get screwed up, do you?" I chortle in a sickening way, making William's cheeky expression falter a little.

He deserves it.

"No, but I saw your boyfriend, and I think I know what his weakness is already."

"What?" the word is out before I can control my curiosity.

"You," he grins and stops in front of my house. While we've been talking this whole time, I've unconsciously led him to where my house is planted. Fuck.

"This is not my house."

"Then why did you stop here?" he asks, with a flirty smile. I'm pretty sure he's just messing with me, since he knows that I'm gay.

"Oh shuttup. Get in the house, and once I'm done helping you with homework, you get out. Clear?"

"Yes, master." He says, giving me shivers that run up my spine. I hate when someone devotes themselves to another as a servant, a nothing, a slave.

I don't do that. Except for Khyber, of course, and even then I don't call him Master. I just call him Khyber.

"Whatever," I say roughly and open the door with my spare key.

"So I don't get the part in math where Mr. Zachary said that....." William starts rambling on and off about the math assignments and which parts he doesn't get and what parts I need to help him with.

"Don't worry about it, I can help you through all that," I say with a bored sigh, while William makes some sort of a high pitched squeal in delight. I turn to him but his face is already back to normal.