Kissing daze...

Halfway down the passage to his room, Ben stopped walking and had me pinned against the wall, kissing me. We tried to walk and kiss at the same time, which didn't really work, so we were forced to make another kissing pit stop—this time I was doing the pinning. After a few more steps, he managed to get my top off, which caused another delay, as it seemed to call for more kissing. These kisses were concentrated in a more Southerly direction. I'd never been in such a full-blown kissing daze. Ten minutes prior to that moment I hadn't even realized such a state could even exist.

I wasn't even sure we were going to make it to the bedroom, because with only a few feet to go, Ben held me up against the wall and I wrapped my legs around him to pull him nearer.

After some serious kissing, we finally arrived and tumbled onto Ben's bed, but the second we did, Ben stopped kissing me.

"What?" I asked, breathless.

"You really are something, Sera," he said running his hand over my naked stomach.

"Something?" I lifted my hand to his hair—I'd wanted to play with it for so long. I brushed it back and it stood up like a Mohawk, causing a small chuckle to escape my mouth.

"What have you done to me?" He lifted his hand to his hair to investigate.

I smoothed it down again and it flopped into his face, causing another small chuckle.

"You're terribly cute," he said circling my belly button with his fingers, which made me giggle.

"Ticklish." I pushed his hand away.

"Really?" His eyes lit up with one of his now famous devilish looks. "And this?"

He lowered his mouth to my stomach and started kissing it. Kissing it all the way up to where my bra started and then down to where my pants started. I wriggled, but not because it was ticklish.

"No," I said. The word was breathy.

"And this?" he moved his mouth over my bra and up to my neck.

"No."

"And if I did this?" he asked, taking my one bra strap between his teeth and pulling it down over my shoulder.

I shivered as the one side of my bra came off and he traced his mouth over my bare breast.

"No."

"Good," he said, undoing my bra rather stealthily and tossing it aside.

But instead of continuing, he just lay there and stared at me for a moment. "We should do this properly, the good ol' fashioned way," he said, gently stroking his fingertips over my naked chest.

"And what...um, what way...is that?" I was barely able to form words, let alone sentences at this point.

"Well, we still haven't been on that date." He smiled, planting a kiss between my breasts. "Go out with me?"

"And Mei? I thought you said she hated other women? That it might jeopardies things with Li."

Ben smiled, it looked like it wasn't for my benefit. "I'm very confident I'm going to get joint custody. Probably in the next week or two. The court appointed social worker has also recommended joint custody, and I also think Mei is tired of fighting. Not to mention broke. Once I legally have joint custody, there is nothing she can do to me."

"Okay," I finally whispered.

A massive smiled swept across his face. "Okay you'll go on a date with me?"

"Yes. Why not. I mean, I must be totally mad and insane for agreeing to this, but hey?"

"Tomorrow night then?" he asked, and teased me with some more small kisses.

"Mmmm-hmmm," I said—That was all I could manage at that stage.

"Good," he said, coming up to my lips again. "By the way, I'm not going to sleep with you tonight, Sera..."

I nodded, waiting for him to say more.

"...I'm going to wait until you're madly in love with me." He smiled that naughty smile and I burst out laughing.

"So confident."

"Yup. And when you are, I'm going to make love to you all fucking night."

I gasped. My heart raced and my breath got stuck in my throat. He lowered himself over me again, his lips brushing mine as he whispered, "I'm counting the seconds." He kissed me again and I opened my mouth to feel his tongue inside me. We stayed there kissing for ages, before he stopped and pulled me off the bed.

"So what say we paint a little girl's bedroom bright pink?"

"Sure." I nodded and reached for my top, but he pulled it away from me.

"No. Keep it off," his eyes were staring straight at my breasts.

"No way. I'm not doing topless painting."

"I'll take mine off." He whipped his shirt off and my eyes drifted over his naked chest. God he was hot.

"Okay." I nodded, feeling quite hypnotized by him at the moment. He was obviously working his black magic again, because who on earth would agree to paint a bedroom topless?

Me. That's who.