(NEW) Your touch is like a drug ...

I stood in the wardrobe tent shaking. This whole thing had turned into a total nightmare and I was dreading knowing what everyone was thinking. Why had I agreed to something so stupid?

Ben suddenly barged into the tent and gestured for the wardrobe people to get out. They obeyed him immediately. He had the kind of look on his face that would probably stop a charging bull.

"I'm so sorry I talked you into that." He rushed over and placed his hands on the sided of my face. "Jesus, what a prick. I shouldn't have asked you to do that. I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I said.

"But he was putting his hands all over you, I just couldn't fucking take it."

I pulled away from him and walked to the other end of the tent, clutching my robe to me. "Don't worry about it, seriously. No harm done."

"Oh." Ben's tone suddenly changed and it made me turn. "Oh. I see."

"See what?"

"He's the guy you thought was hot."

"Uh..." I stumbled on my words. "So what if I did?"

"So you didn't mind him putting his hands on you then?" His voice had an edge to it I didn't really like.

"That's actually none of your business Ben." His accusation angered me.

"Fuck, what are you trying to do to me, Sera?" He shook his head and looked over to me.

"I don't know." I said.

"You're killing me here. I am so crazy jealous right now I want to punch that guy in his pretty Italian face."

"Please, don't." I said quickly. Was he joking? Would he really do that?

"Sera, Sera, Sera." He sounded genuinely exacerbated. "You're driving me totally mental and I don't know what to do with you, whether I should fuck you or kiss you or marry you or all three...at the same time, or..."

My blood froze. Fuck me or marry me? What did that even mean?

"So did you like it when he touched you?"

I shook my head, "I don't know. It was so short. I barely felt it. Besides, it was weird and everyone was watching me."

"Even the briefest touch can give you that feeling."

"Feeling?"

"It's the feeling that I've had since I first touched you that night." He took a small step closer to me. "It's all I can think about when I see you and it takes all my self-control not to just walk over to your desk and throw you over it. And if I close my eyes," he closed them momentarily, "I swear I can still feel you and taste you. Your touch is like a drug and all I want is my next hit... that's the feeling."

I shook my head, speechless. I felt like I didn't have the actual vocabulary to reply to that. I finally did, though. "No. It wasn't like that."

"|So it wasn't like this then?"

Before I knew what was happening, Ben launched himself across the room and started kissing me. It was hungry and desperate and I immediately went along with it. He started walking me backwards and suddenly the back of my knees slammed into the table. It stopped us both and we stared into each other's eyes. His pupils were dilated. His eyes were glazed over with pure lust and hunger and I wanted it. I wanted him. I wanted everything- anything, and more. All of it.

"God, I want you Sera." He whispered into my neck.

"Then have me."

"Fuck, you have no idea how good that sounds." Ben pushed my robe open and ran his hand down the front of my body. He inhaled sharply and I could feel he was hard. He wouldn't have been able to hide it if he tried. He thrust his hips into mine and we both let out a series of ragged, sharp breaths.

A noise outside the tent caused us to both look up. This was so not the right time or place for this.

"Are you descent?" Ness called from outside.

I pushed Ben back, "Uh, um... I..." I closed the robe and looked at Ben as he tried to adjust the rock hard package that looked like it was going to rip through his jeans at any second.

"Just a minute Ness, I'm having a quick chat to Sera." Ben cleared his throat and said in the most professional sounding voice. I stared at him, waiting and watching for his body to return to normal, but when it didn't, he quickly sat down in a chair and crossed his legs.

"You can come in now." He called out.

Ness stuck her head around the door and I hoped my face wasted as red and flushed as it felt.

"Hey." She looked at me. "You okay? That guy got totally pervvy there."

"Fine." I said quickly.

"I'm glad you stopped it," Ness said looking over at Ben.

"Well, I would have done that for any of my staff. Someone crosses a professional line like that then..." Ben's voice trailed off and then he shot up out of his chair- all had returned to normal- and exited.

"Bye. I'll see you guys later."