Episode 15: Kha'eeli's Sickness

(Kha'eeli)

"Hello?" I said in a raspy tone. "Bitch where you at?!" Kamori said through the phone. "In my skin." I responded. "Don't play with me! You 19 years old, you don't have no business being out all night!" Kamori fussed. "You not my momma! I'm just as much as a adult as you!" I fussed back. "You think being over 18 make you a adult?! Girl pipe the fuck down and get your ass here! You got wayyyy bigger issues then going back and forth with me!" She said. "Man, what you talking about?" I said with an attitude. "What you forgot momma was off today?!" She said. "Oh shit!" I said. "Dumbass." She said as she hung up the phone. I flushed the toilet and put the stick on the counter. I brushed my teeth and put on some clothes, I had to hurry up and get home before my momma noticed I was gone. I know that they have a lot of people at the house right now but my momma not crazy. She knows when one of us is missing. She even knows when one of our friends are missing. Child , Kai Aaliyah Jabari don't miss nothing. I rushed out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I quickly made the bed and cleaned the room really fast. I know that I don't live here but this is still kinda my space so I just keep it clean. "BABYYY!" I called Anthony who was downstairs playing the game. "Wassup?" I said as he walked in the room and placed his hands around my waist as I did my hair. "Can you bring me home?" I asked. "Why wassup?" He said sitting on the toilet. "I forgot that my momma was off today." I answered. I was supposed to leave earlier this morning but I was feeling so bad that I ended up staying in bed. I was so sick that I basically said fuck everything, lol . I even thought about not going to the studio with the sisters, but I know Kaishaa will be on my ass. "So you gon bring me?" I said walking out of the bathroom to put my hair products in my bag. "You know I'll bring you." He said. "Thanks baby boy." I said still making sure I had everything. "What hair stuff you use? Today imma go get you some stuff to stay over here." He said looking in the cabinet. "Kha'eeli What the fuck is this?"

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed, comment on the story, tell me your favorite character and what you think/want to happen.

S O C I A L  M E D I A
IG-xxitschloee
TWITTER-xxitschloee
SC-http_naee