Episode 4: Kamori

Hey! My name is Kamori (ka-more•ee). I'm 21 years old and fashion is my passion , I'm married to music though. I love singing and modeling too, soon me and my sister Kaori are coming out with a line. I admire my big sister so much , she so beautiful! I mean have you seen that ass? What I admire the most is my sister is she actually put in the work for her body , she's still plus size but in a sexy way. My sister always had an hour glass figure and an ass, she just had a stomach to go with it. For a very long time my sister was self conscious about it until she just bossed up and said fuck the haters. She started to work out and her body just started to flourish, it's like as soon as she lost her stomach and people were able to really see what she working with all the boys in middle school wanted her. She always had boys before but after that it's like middle school was a piece of cake. And yes , I said middle school my sister  BEEN fine!! I wanna be just like her , she's such a hustler! She like a pretty thug and I love it! Kaori is so talented and creative, who wouldn't want to be like her? She's such a bomb person, like who do you know that has enough will power to still be a virgin? My sister is fire , and she's been through so much. All of my sisters have been through a lot. I think the real reason why Kaori is waiting until marriage is because boys used to try to touch her.  *starts to tell a story*

FLASH BACK
"Omg , girl did you see that?" Kaori said walking into the school gym with her friends. "That was too brazy! Sis tracks still on the floor!" Asia said while laughing. "Bestie , you know they gon suspend Layla right?" Kaori said responding. "Yeah girl, they always get the person who wins!" Asia said while laughing. "AYO SHAWTY" said a boy sitting in the bleacher. "Come here babygirl" said the boy. "Nah , I'm good." Kaori said. Kaori has always been the shy type around boys, even the ones she actually likes. "Aye, just come here right quick." He said still trying. "No thanks." said Kaori. "That's all good shawty , I'll come to you." He said as walked towards Kaori and Asia. They tried to speed up but he caught up. "BABYGIRL!" said the boy getting aggressive. "She's not interested." Said Kaori's bestfriend Asia. The boy responded "SHUT UP BITCH!" as he grabbed Kaori's arm. Both of the girls immediately started swinging on the boy. Punch after punch, while the other girls ran. Kaori has always had hands, but it's not comparing to the boy was coming back with. "I told your ass to come here!" The boy yelled as he slammed Kaori on to the bleachers. "GET OFF OF ME!!" Screamed Kaori as Asia continued to hit the boy, but it was amounting to nothing. Soon after the girls came back with Rashaad. Rashaad was our mother's friend's nephew. "AYE!!" said Rashaad as he ran over to the boy punching him in his face. Right after that the boy and Rashaad started fighting. Kaori quickly got up and tackled the boy while Asia kicked him, and Rashaad tried to break it up. After everything was broken up Kaori quickly ran home with Asia."
END OF FLASHBACK

My poor sister , this was all the time for her. I guess that's why she holds her self to such a high standard and knows that she's a queen. One time she told me, "My virginity is something that I'm saving for that man that REALLY loves me , the one that can protect me and knows my worth. I'm saving my self because it should be an HONOR to deflower Kaori-Michelle Diamond Jabari." That quote has stuck with me till this g so much. Kaishaa is such a selfless boss, Kuiri is so smart and soft spoken, Kaori is like a cardi b and erykah badu love child, and Kha'eeli is a beautiful , chocolate ,90's , goddess. I wanna be just like my sisters!