Episode 19: Studio Party

(Kaishaa)

"Alright y'all , I feel like we laid a good amount of tracks so now we can get WHITE BOY WASTEDDDDDD!" I said laughing. I was so proud of everyone, I feel like everyone gave their all today and I'm very content with Kamori's album. I even got Kaori to sing a little something something. She has a beautiful voice , but most people don't even know because she doesn't use it. Everybody started getting dressed, and I sent Nicki to go get decorations.

(Kaori)

After setting up all the decorations and things I  turned on the TV, and changed the channel to the sports channel for Rashaad. I was so proud of him. We both said that we wanted to do big things and we're doing them. I picked up my phone and dialed his number, "hello?" I said when he picked up the phone. "Hey, I'm getting dressed now. Y'all need me to bring anything?" He asked. "No, just show up. It's no rush either." I said. "Okay, well I'm on my way." He said. "Okay, talk to you later." I said. "Okay." He said and hung up the phone. I couldn't help but to smile, he really gave me butterflies. I don't know about anyone else but I know when I develop a liking for someone I start seeing my future in their eyes and everything else! lmao!!! I'm just saying when I like somebody I like them. I feel like I'm like this because I don't date for entertainment, I date to potentially spend the rest of my life with you. So I have a tendency to picture us together, but I guess you can just say I have an active imagination. A couple minutes after everything was set up and I had gotten off the phone people started to arrive. Before we knew it shit was LIT! After a couple of songs I saw Rashaad walk through the door and my whole soul lit up.

(Rashaad)

I walked into the party and it was CRAZY. To say they threw this together in one day, people were here and they were having a good time. I scanned the room and found Kaori. I began to walk towards her, I was kinda excited to see her. She looked beautiful, she never disappoints. "Hey superstar." I said as I greeted her with a hug. "Hey!" She said giving me a hug. She smelled amazing, like lady flowers and fruit. "You smelling good, what's that?" I asked referring to her perfume. "Thank you. It's called Japanese Cherry Blossom, nothing fancy." She responded. "I turned on the sports channel for you." She said. "Aww thank you." I said hugging her. She chuckled and said, "No problem."

(Kamori)

I'm having an amazing time. I just recorded my  some songs to go on my first album, I'm have a good time with my girls, and I'm drunk as shit. I'm living my BEST life! "Let's take a picture!" I said to everyone I wanted in my picture. We all got together and took a picture. I also got Nicki to take some pictures of me by myself. They were HOT! It's important that we all keep up our social media accounts, because the first step to being famous is being internet famous of locally known. BLING my phone said as it vibrated, I had a Instagram notification. A star basketball player named Iman Shumpert had left heart eyes under the pictures that Nicki took of me. He was FINEEE! He was just how I like my men tall, chocolate, and successful. I don't think I'm going to pay him any mind though, he's probably going to be a distraction.

(Kaori)

I turned the music down and turned the music up. "HUSH YALL! FUCK!" I yelled for everyone to be quiet. It was time to find out whether or not Rashaad was getting drafted, and if he is getting drafted what team. "Rashaad White." The man on ESPN called. Silence grew over everyone at the party, it was the moment of truth. Rashaad got drafted to the Falcons, one of the hottest teams in the NFL. We all jumped up and down and celebrated. I was so proud of him he was on an awesome team and he got to stay close, I smirked in my mind. "Congratulations, you deserve it!" I said in an excited tone.

(Rashaad)

"Congratulations, you deserve it!" She said excitedly. I love her accent, it's so New Orleans. Fuck it I just gotta man up. "Let me take you to lunch tomorrow." I said asking her on a date. She smiled, "Sure." I was hella excited, "pick you up around 12:00?" I asked. "Okay, I'll be ready." She said still smiling. I can't believe I just did that, oh well I'm glad I did. Me and the one and only Kaori-Michelle are going on a date. This was unreal, me and Kaori have been playing games since 8th grade and now we're finally going on a date. We talked the whole rest of the night, and all I could do was admire her intelligence.

________________________________

Sorry for the wait, I tried to make it up to y'all by making it a longer chapter. Hope you enjoyed, comment on the story, tell me your favorite character and what you think/want to happen.

S O C I A L M E D I A
IG-xxitschloee
TWITTER-xxitschloee
SC-http_naee