Episode 14: 1 out of 3

(Leah)
"Goodmorning!" Mani said as she got her facial products out of the bathroom. "Goodmorning!" I said after I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth. "Y'all, where Kay at?!" Angel said from the bedroom. "She ain't come home with y'all last night?" Kamori asked us that rode with Kaori. "Where was y'all anyway cause y'all came home WAAAAY after us." She said as she laughed. "We went out with my teedy and miss nadia." Jade responded referring to miss Kai and miss nadia. "Goodmorning ma!" We all said as miss Kai came out of her room. "Goodmorning babies!" She said with a smile. "Let me get in there baby." She said as she walked into the bathroom. I walked out and went into the room we all were in. "She went rode with Rashaad, but he was supposed to be bringing her home." I whispered not wanting miss Kai to hear me. "I'm about to call her." Kamari said. She called Kay and put it on speaker when she answered. "Hey cousin!" Kaori said answering the phone. "Bitch wyd?!" Kamari responded. "Girl nothing, tryna figure out this air conditioner." Kaori responded. "Girl what and who air conditioner is you trying to figure out?!" Angel said. "Well hey hoe!" Kaori said. "I'm on speaker?" She asked. "Yeah girl , we tryna figure out where the fuck you at!" Jade said. "Hey 🅱️ousin!!!" Kaori said to Jade. Kaori and Jade had this thing where they would pretend to be bloods. Kaori has her own thing with everybody, like with Jade, Mani, and Angel they would pretend to be men. It started when we were in middle school and they all decided to play basketball. They would tell eachother what days they were being men, lmao! Jade also used to play around like she was gay. I swear we need a TV show! It all started when we went on Christmas break one year in middle school. Angel and Jade got closer and made their title as fake girlfriends, and Jade used to play like Mani was her mistress. Jade used play with Mani ALL the time in school. She used to say Mani was REALLY a man cause she was tall. It's so funny, cause on the outside looking in people would really think that we were lesbians, gangbangers, and men. You'll just have to see I can't explain our friendship, lol. "Hey hoe!" Jade said. "Where you at doe?" I asked. "Girl I'm by Rashaad!" Kaori responded. "Bitch what you doing by Rashaad?!" Asia said. "Right! Don't got no business over there." Kamari said agreeing with Asia. "Girl I slept over here, I repeat I SLEPT over here." Kaori said putting emphasis on the word slept. "Girl we know your ass ain't do shit, lil virgin ass!" Jade said laughing. "Girl fuck you!" Kaori said laughing. "Girl get here before ma notice you gone." Angel said. "Tell my momma I went to work out if she ask where I'm at." Kaori said. "Y'all seen Kha'eeli?" Kamori said walking into the room. "Wait , y'all don't know where Kha'eeli is?" Kaori asked. "Girl, momma gon have a fit. I'm the only one of her kids that's home." Kamori said calling Kha'eeli. "Childdddd, everybody just out of place. Momma gon be pissed cause me not being at home and Kha'eeli not being at home is two completely different things.

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed, comment on the story, tell me your favorite character and what you think/want to happen.

S O C I A L  M E D I A
IG-xxitschloee
TWITTER-xxitschloee
SC-http_naee