Episode 11: The After After Party

(Kaori)

"What is this?" I said walking into the club. "This is spotlight." Rashaad answered. This shit was JUMPING! We danced the whole night away, the drinks were flowing , the music was lit, and the energy was high.

3 hours later

"Bitch I'm TOE UP!!" I said to kamari. "I see that nola starting to come out hoe!" She said laughing. I'm from New Orleans, I lived there with Kamari for a huge portion of my life. I would always be back and forth between Atlanta and Nola. My mom and Kamari's mom would work together because both of us grew up without a father, so whenever it got hard for one they would send us to the other one. I used to feel some type of way because i was the only one being shipped back and forth, but hey if it made it easier for my mother then it is what it is. Plus me and Kamari are the same age so it just made it a fair trade. "I'm FUCKED UPPP!" Leah said as she danced. I busted out laughing. I turned to my left and saw Jade on the counter doing body shots. "Oh my god!" I said to kamari as I laughed and pointed at Jade who was having the time of her life.

A hour later

"Imma bad bitch, fuck the bitch! Bitch get slick, I'ma cut the bitch! I'm a bad bitch, suck some dick! If that bitch get slick, I'll cut the bitch" I rapped from on top the bar. "Fuck it up cousin!" Kamari said as she bucked me up and recorded me. "With them Kaori cheat codes, come on bitch nice try!" I said to the camera.

30 minutes later

"You are soo pretty" i slurred. "Thank you" Rashaad said. "Like you are soooo damn fine!" I slurred. Rashaad laughed, " Yo, we gotta get you home." My friends left in my car because they got tired and i was still partying so Rashaad said he would bring me home.

30 minutes later

"Wooohooo!" I yelled from on top of the bar. I sudden felt like I was floating. I noticed that Rashaad had picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He put me in the front seat of his car and we started driving. I just started singing out of no where. It's like something came over me, like the vibes were just right. "Me, can you focus on me?" I sang. I sounded beautiful, I haven't sung in a long time. I felt so much joy that tears started to fall down my face. I haven't heard myself in so long that I cried, that's crazy isn't it? "Damn, you sound great man." Rashaad said shocked. "Oh my god, I'm actually crying. Rashaad I haven't sung in so long." I slurred as I cried. "Well you need to, it obviously makes you happy." Rashaad said. "You so smart.. and pretty." I slurred. "Thanks man." Rashaad laughed. We pulled up to my house. "I really really really don't wanna go in there." I said. "Why?" Rashaad said. "Becauseeee, I don't. And my momma gon be alllll in my business. I know I should be in there but my feet won't move. Moooooove. Like a cow." I laughed and slurred. "Alright man." Rashaad said as he laughed. He pulled out of my driveway and went to his house. Rashaad lived in the east and our house was on the west side so it was like a 30 minute drive, which caused me to go to sleep.

30 minutes later

Rashaad pulled up to the house and carried me out the car because I was sleep.

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed, comment on the story, tell me your favorite character and what you think/want to happen.

S O C I A L M E D I A
IG-xxitschloee
TWITTER-xxitschloee
SC-http_naee