Episode 9: The Party

(Kaishaa)

"Alright so who's riding with who?" I said as me and the ladies were about to walk out the door. "I have 4 free seats so I can take a couple skinny ones and some thick." Kaori said as she grabbed her purse. "Okay well you can take Asia, Kamari, Jade, and Leah, 3 smalls and a thickum. Kamori since you have more seats you can take Angel, Mani, and Kha'eeli 2 thickums and a small. Nicki and Kuiri can ride with me." I said coordinating everybody. Everybody got in their cars and we drove to the party. When we arrived it was JUMPING, but that was expected because Nadia was the type of person to always have parties and people over. She practically raised Rashaad, he was always by her house. Nadia and Rashaad's mother basically co-parented. Nadia and momma met through work, and they've been friends ever since. Even though Nadia is older than momma , she acts like she's the same age. She knows how to have a good time , and she gets along really well with me and the girls. She's good people and she's a real entertainer, she ALWAYS has guest so I guess that's how she learned how to entertain so well.

(Kha'eeli)

"So if it isn't love , why does it feel this way? why does she stay on my mind?" I sang in the car. I was truly born in the wrong era. 90's music gives me my lifeeeee, do you hear me? I LOVE IT! As we drove to the party the car ride was filled with nothing but singing and laughter, these were truly my sisters. I never felt the need for friends because I always had them, Kaori's friends also became our sisters. None of us have friends, we have sisters. These ladies that we brought with us tonight are our SISTERS, this is the crew. I don't need anyone else , because I know for a fact I have 12 strong women in my corner, My mom, Kaori, Kamori, Kaishaa, Nicki, Kuiri, Asia , Angel, Jade, Mani, Kamari, and Leah. After a VERY fun car ride we arrived at the party soon after Kaishaa, Nicki, and Kuiri.

(Kaori)

We pulled up to the party after the other two cars. "I can't believe y'all got me wearing this!" I said as I laughed referring to the sexy dress I had on.   "Gurl you better work that body!! I wish I was thick!!" Leah said as she laughed. We all got out of the car and went to the door. I opened the door to see nothing but fun. Nadia really went all out , there was drinks , music, and decorations. "Hey Kay!" Nadia said walking towards me. "You always late girl! Your sisters been here for a good hour with out you!" She said laughing. "I know , imma get better one of these days." I said smiling. "Rashaad!" Ms. Nadia said calling her nephew. "Come here boy." She said as he began to walk over to us. "Have you seen how good Kaori looks tonight?" Nadia said plotting. "You look very beautiful Kay." Rashaad said smiling. "Thank you." I said laughing. "Why don't you two catch up a bit." Nadia said as she walked away. "People always tryna ship us!" Rashaad said laughing. "Right!" I said agreeing. Me and Rashaad continued to talk the whole night. Before I even realized it the whole party was over. Everyone had left except the girls that rode with me, and momma because she was helping clean. "Damn, look at the time." Rashaad said pointing to his phone. It was one in the morning. "Damn, well we gon head out." I said laughing. "Well as always, it was good seeing you." Rashaad said as he gave me a hug. "Momma how you getting home?" I asked. "Nadia bringing me home, we going out after we finish cleaning." She said washing the dishes. "You go girl!" I said laughing. "Y'all youngins wanna come with us?" Nadia said referring to me, my friends, and Rashaad. "It's up to y'all." Rashaad responded. "I'm down, just let me go home and change and we'll meet y'all back here." I said. "Alright, if y'all running late as usual I'll text y'all the club." Nadia said as she continued to sweep. "Alright, see y'all later." I said as me and the girls walked out the door.