Episode 3: Kaori

Wassup I'm Kaori (Kay•or•ee). I'm 23 years old and I'm THAT BITCH!!!! nah I'm just kidding ,  but I am a fashionista though. Me and my sister Kamori LOVE fashion . She's like my mini, we both model too. Fashion is EVERYTHING to me! Momma taught us all how to sing too, that's more of Kha'eeli and Kamori's thing though. Kaishaa used to sing too, but she gave it up to help all of us pursue our dreams. I kinda feel for her, she's always been so selfless. When I make it imma make sure all my momma and sister gotta do is sit on they ass , cause they deserve it . I feel for Kuiri too, my sister is so sweet and soft spoken. I feel like Jamal is hitting her, if not now I think he will. I can't stand him, he has my sister so brainwashed that she thinks she deserves that. A husband wouldn't throw the fact that you can't have a baby in your face , but who's to say it's her ? maybe it's his no good ass! As much as he stresses my poor sister out , maybe that's the reason she's having trouble carrying a baby! All I know is I go hard behind mine , so he better not fuck with that one. My sister may not see the horrible in him , but I do. Me and my sisters are very spiritual beings and her spirit is telling her the right but she just doesn't want to believe it. I KNOW my sister and she's unhappy. The only joy she has in her life is that beautiful baby. I'm a virgin and saving myself until marriage, but hell for my sister I'll have that damn baby. I love all of my sisters to hell and back and would do anything for them.