Episode 20: Familiar Faces

(Kuiri)

The party was finally over and we had just finished cleaning up. "Bye Kee." Nicki said as she gave me a hug. "Bye baby," I responded as I hugged her back. "See you later sis." I said to Kaori as I hugged her. "Alright babe." She said hugging me back. I gave everyone a hug and said my goodbyes. I got in my car and went to my hotel, I had to make sure I left before everyone else because I didn't want them to ask me why I was going in this direction instead of the other way. I feel good knowing that I can go home, well my hotel and not have to worry about Jamal being passed out on the couch. It's just an amazing feeling when you can finally be free, and not have to worry about everything you do pissing off another person. You don't know the misery of being in a relationship with somebody and you are scared to breathe because you don't want them to hit you. I pulled up to my hotel and got out. My bags were already here so I didn't have to worry about that. I walked into the hotel lobby as I greeted the doorman. "Mrs. Scott?" I heard a familiar voice say.

(Kamori)

"After y'all, I'm gone." I said to everybody before getting in my car. Ding my phone said which let me know I had a notification. I looked and I had a direct message from the basketball player from earlier.

Direct Message from @ImanShumpert

"Hey gorgeous😍, I see you doing your modeling thing and I think you're very talented. Hopefully one day we can work together. If your interested maybe we can meet up for coffee and chat a little.😊"

Hmm, this intrigued me a little. I liked his approach and I think I might just take him up on that offer.

"Hey handsome, thanks for the complement😘. What might we be chatting about over coffee?🙃"

I have to know his angle before I agree to go, he might be a total weirdo.

"We would chat about business ofcourse, and maybe try to get to know eachother.😉"

Smooth, I guess I'll give him the time of day.

"😌, This coffee date interests me a bit. When do you have in mind?"

"Well I'll be in Atlanta Tuesday through Thursday, but I have a game. So maybe 10am Wednesday at the Antoine's in Decatur. Then maybe after coffee we could take a walk or something.😁 "

"Okay, see you then!😊"

I can't believe I just did this.

(Kaishaa)
I sat in the living room watching TV as Nicki put all the stuff from the party up. "Babe?" Nicki called from the kitchen. "Wassup?" I said as I walked to the kitchen. "Do you love me?" She asked. "Yes." I responded. "Do you trust me?" She asked. "Yes." I responded, I couldn't quite figure out where she was going with this. "Well, you know how you and the girls do what y'all gotta do to follow y'all's dreams?" She said referring to how we pay for everything. I guess your wondering how the girls and I pay for what we need, well we scam. You remember how Kuiri told y'all we get it how we live, well this is what we do. We scam people to pay for studio time, clothes, rent, and whatever else we may need to make it. We all have our different cover ups. Kuiri has the lawyer husband, so it seems like she's a housewife and he gives her money. Kaori and Kamori have instagram, so it looks like she gets her coins from doing promo. khaeeli is young, so it looks like mom supports her. And I manage all of them so it looks like they pay me. I know it's crazy, but we have to do what we have to do. "Yes." I answered her. "Have you ever thought about getting involved in the illuminati?" She asked. "Hell no, that's too big of a job. You do something they don't like and they'll kill you your whole family and shit." I said as I looked at Nicki as if she was crazy. "No, let me tell you." She said as she continued on with this elaborate plan she had made up. I won't lie it sounded kind sweet. I'm gonna call a meeting and let them know what our next move was.

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed, comment on the story, tell me your favorite character and what you think/want to happen.

S O C I A L  M E D I A
IG-xxitschloee
TWITTER-xxitschloee
SC-http_naee