Episode 16: Freedom

(Kuiri)
I walked in the house after my doctors appointment and of course Jamal was in the same spot I left home in. He was in front the tv is the same position, with the same clothes on, and a different bottle. I quietly walked up stairs and not wanting to wake him. I can't live like this anymore. Getting beat down, bruised physically and emotionally, sneaking into my own house. I'm leaving, it's nothing he can say to me or do to me that will stop me from getting out of here. My pregnancy may be high risk but my baby is not dead yet, I have to do this for my child. I hurried and began to pack my things. I packed all my clothes, shoes, and I decided to take all the money Jamal and I had saved. Hell, after all I've been through with him I deserve it! I quietly snuck out of the house and into the car. I'm free, I'm really free.

(Kaishaa)

Where the hell are they? I grabbed my phone and texted Kha'eeli and Kuiri. This isn't like them to not show up to the studio.

Sistaaas!👯‍♀️🖤 (group chat)
Me: Where the hell are y'all?

Kam💋: I haven't spoke to Kuiri today, I know she had a doctors appointment though.

Me: Well where is Kha'eeli? Isn't she home?

(Kamori)

I'm just not going to answer her question because me telling Kaishaa is just as bad as telling momma. And even though me and Kha'eeli just got into a argument I'm still not gonna out her. I have more important things to discuss anyway.

Sistaaas!👯‍♀️🖤 (groupchat)

Me- Kaishaa?

Ka$h💰❤️- Wassup?

Me- When are we gonna work on my project?

Ka$h💰❤️- Well come to the studio now then.

Me- Ayeeeeee!🤪 I'm on my way.

Kay $tackz🌻- im on my way home , me and the hoes coming too ! 🤪

Ka$h💰❤️- That's a bet!

MyAggravation🙄🖕🏾- I'm about to be at the studio.

(Kha'eeli)

I have so much going on. I can't wait to get to the studio and relieve some stress.

Sistaaas!👯‍♀️🖤 (groupchat)

KayKay🌼- well fuck it let's make it a studio party!

BumAzzKam🖕🏾🙅🏿‍♂️- I'm down!

Kash😘- Well we gon go in and record some stuff then we gon get LIT! 😛

KayKay🌼- Ayeee!

Me- we finna CUT UP!😛

(Kuiri)
I'm most definitely on board with this studio party, it's time to celebrate. I feel like a weight has been lifted, like all the negative energy in my life is finally gone.

Sistaaas!👯‍♀️🖤 (groupchat)

Me- I'm on my way and IM DOWN!!!!😝

KaoriMichelle🖤- Ayeee! See y'all there!!!