Chapter 12: Rage

For where your treasure is,
There your heart will also be.

He couldn't remember how long it has been since he was trapped in this place. He couldn't get out. Everywhere in his body throbs in pain that he couldn't help but clawed every part of him, screaming at the pain. He need to have his mate. They took his mate and they'll pay for it. He will kill them and he will get his mate.

He gritted his teeth, he couldn't care that he is already tasting his own blood from where his sharp teeth had punctured. Looking wildly at the ceiling. "I'll kill you all! I'll kill you all!" He shouted madly. Feeling his own body burned with an unknown fire inside him wanting to be free.

And then he felt it. He started chuckling darkly. "Fuck!" His body shake at the surging emotions. "Mirajane how dare you reject me, mate! Mine!"

He growled loud enough to rattle the walls. He could feel his body changing but he couldn't care. The pain was too much and so is his rage.

"I will have you, Mira." The only thing he could see then was red.

Never in her life did she feel such fear, it wasn't just any  fear she would normally feel before, it was far more worse that she could only stare at the being in front of her. It was magnificent yet it was frightening. Everything of the being screams destruction and madness. The skin now turned to a scales shaded with gold, the eyes that always captivates her has now replaced the colour as vibrant as her blood. It's wings spread proudly with all its glory, golden fur, a no ordinary dragon wings. She could no longer recognise the man in front of her, looking at her like a predator to its prey. She couldn't say or do anything but stood there watching him with the once secluded place of the Fairy tail basement behind him, nothing but piles of rubbles. It was a relief that the secret basement is a bit far from the city and the Guild.

She wasn't the only the one who wore the same expression. Master Makarov and Porlyusica beside her stood gaping at the being in front of us. Like me, they couldn't believe what they are seeing. Laxus couldn't be recognised easily in this form except for his blonde hair and  overbearing shape. She was indeed frightened.

"It definitely is the same as her." Porlyusica muttered, she couldn't take her eyes of Laxus.

Master transformed into a much larger size and stood in front of us, looking at Laxus in alert. "Do not approach him."

"Give me my mate." Laxus growled loudly, stalking towards us.

"Laxus snap out of it, brat! You can't handle th-" before any of us could comprehend Master was already sent flying and landed few feets away.

"You're Mine." He said firmly, looking at her darkly. She took a step back, a wrong move.

"La-laxus..."

Laxus tilt his head to the side, not leaving his eyes from her "Scared, mate?" He chuckle emptily, "You should fear me. If you fear me then maybe you won't leave me." a strong hand grasping her wrist. "Even If I have to use fear to have you."

She shook her head, "I never said I'd leave you, Laxus." She was truly afraid of him but she won't let it create more misunderstanding or let him think his words were true. "That idea did not even once did it cross my mind." And it was the truth. She couldn't fathom life without this person in her life. The thought alone of not having him made her feel empty and scared. He wasn't the only one being territorial or she would have left him roam around to search another. Not when he is finally hers.

"Bullshit!" He roared, She flinch lightly . It was certainly going to leave a bruised. If only she had her power back. She could whip this man back to his sense. He was now holding both her arms with vice grip, glaring down at her. "Bullshit, Mira! Where is my mark?! Where?!"