Chapter 5: Learning

Hope by far you guys enjoy the story! I'm sorry for being a noob and making some obvious mistakes 😂 I'll try to be better at it. 👌😊 Hart hart!

----

Preparing breakfast for two would take little time, but if you're feeding an over grown male, that would take extra time. It's a good thing I like cooking. Laxus is probably still asleep by now. I still can't help but feel bad last night, sleep just weighted me more than spending another hours. I'll make it up to him if he is still not back to his senses. After preparing the table, I silently creep into the male's quarter to check. I knock lightly and when no sound was heard inside , I push the door slightly to take a peek, just in case... I stepped inside when I found the room empty. I sighed.

"Just as I thought. He must have gone home after his foolishness." I shook my head and started to make the bed. Picking the disposed shirt I had put on him last night and went to the bathroom. The door to the bathroom was not close properly so I went on and push it.

"Ump." A male voice grunted from the floor, I quickly look down and found Laxus laying on the cold floor of the bathroom with only his pants on. What's amazing is the male is sleeping flat on his back. I crouched down on his side and shake him lightly.

"Laxus. Why are you sleeping on the floor for?"

"Hot." was his timid reply, eyes still closed.

I frown, "You could have told me."

"Uhm."

"Laxus."

"Hmm?"

"Are you back to being Laxus?"

He finally opened his eyes and look at me, "...No." I looked at him with pity, which he did not like.

"I hate that look."

"I'm sorry." I smile apologetically, I stood up and held his right hand. "Let's go eat?" I help him up. I hate to have such thoughts in the morning, but... His broad chest and shoulder looks comfy to lean on. I held my pinkish cheeks as we exit the bathroom. "Here." I handed him the shirt. "Need help?"

"I got it." He put it on swiftly. Missed chance. After he got decent, we left the room and ate our breakfast. Remembering my promise to tell him about himself. I started talking. "Laxus Dreyar. 26. Grandson of our guild Master. An S class wizard of Fairy Tail and like you know a Lightning Dragon Slayer... Hmm.." I trailed off thinking of other things I know of the male, "You hang around the Thunder Legion as you call it. There's Freed, Bickslow and Evergreen who are on a solo mission right now. Let see... you are somewhat cocky with lots of ego. You like listening to music on your ear pod and drinking. You love the guild. You're sometimes wearing that emotionless look , aloof , short tempered and probably a certified womaniser." I finished tapping my chin. I look over Laxus who is wearing a passive look on his face.

"Sounds like I'm a no good person."

"What? No, you're a good-"

"cocky, egoistic, drunkard, short tempered and a womaniser." He enumerated the negative ones.

"It's not that bad-"

"Not even a word kind." He complained looking little childish, I chuckle at his behaviour. It's not everyday you get to see a childish Laxus Dreyar. How would he react if I tell him this when he is back to being the Laxus we knew.