Extra Chapter: Before the Wedding pt. 1

Another extra chapter... ✌🏻️

The wedding's in three days and she is very much looking forward to it. Everything is thoroughly prepared. Laxus, Master Makarov, my siblings and everyone in the guild offered their help and she couldn't been more happy and thankful for having such loving guild- no... Loving family who supports them whole heartedly. Even as much as bachelorette party thrown tomorrow and Laxus being Laxus refused such ' 'incredulous thing' his words not mine and went far as to forbid mine. He's possessive nature taking over but I didn't let it spoil the mood of the girls who prepared it for me. Well, they did promised no stripper would be present around for his peace of mind. Her soon to be husband... Feels like a dream. Speaking of the blonde male. Today... it'll be full of commotion. Thinking about it is already making her head ache.

"Laxus! Tradition is tradition and we will follow it!"

She sighed as she handed Master Makarov his favourite beer. The old man is standing in the counter facing the murderous looking Laxus. They been at it all morning that everyone just contented listening. It's not such a big argument actually...

"Why the hell do we have to follow such dumb tradition?! I won't allow it!" Laxus bellowed.

"If you can't even do it then don't get married at all!"

"As if!"

"Try me, brat!"

Okay. Time to butt in. "Now now... you two please calm down. Laxus, let's just follow tradition." She turn to him with a pleading look in my eyes. "I want to follow tradition too. Please... ?"

"Don't want to be away from you."

"It'll be just 2 days..."

"Too long."

"Please?"

Much to everyone's eyes on our eye to eye exchange which they didn't know that we were communicating, they were curious at our reactions. Laxus sigh in defeat. "Fine." She beam. "Thank you." She could feel his emotions through their bond. Truthfully, she would be fine without following any tradition but if its the Master's wishes then she'll gladly take part. Afterall, she could see the Master happy and excited about all it. I guess no matter the quarrel between the two, Master would always be looking after his grandson proudly.

"Let him decide for this, Laxus... He really want to."

"I know. that old man really."

"Too much like you?"

"Not even close."

~~~
"I'll be staying in the Fairy hill." I smile at him, tiptoe and kiss him lightly. Laxus groan in protest. He's been upset since we got home from the guild and he's been grumpy all the time. This is after all since the last we are going to be temporarily apart and it's taking a toll on him. Hence, the stiffness and constant hovering. His emotions is all over the place. I sigh and pulled him down in the couch to sit.

"Are you alright?" I ask getting worried looking at his pale face.

"No."

"I'm staying then."

"We'll upset him. Just be careful please." He place a kiss on my forehead. "I'll see you."