Chapter 6: Everyday

It's been almost a week since Laxus took refuge in my home. No one from the guild except Erza and Master know of what was going on, they still continued on hunting the caster responsible for what happened to Laxus. On the other hand, I could say we've grown closer over the past days being stuck together at home. We did all sort of stuffs to entertain ourselves. Watch movies together, listening to music on my ear pods which seems his mind has not yet forgotten, there's eating together as his appetite seems to have expand a lot. We got along and simply satisfied being comfortable with each other. At night we would stay all night in the living room talking mostly about me and him with the exemption of talking about what he did to the guild as I feel it would be unnecessary and I bet would upset the male. He seems rather contented on knowing just little bit of himself. Although his wounds has healed very fast, he still has those moments where he is in pain. In resort for the male to always caged me in his arms and biting me to calm himself. I stopped minding along the way since he just won't have it any other way. As long as I'm outside my room. I think I've lived with a barbarian. A handsome barbarian.

"Laxus! Clothes are in the upper drawer!" I called exiting my room, drying my hair.

"I'll change later."

This is what's been bothering me as well... It's been almost a week. He sleeps in the bathroom floor and...

I have not seem him take a BATH.

Not that he smells bad. I'm just little concern and his hair is getting dryer by the day, Yes... I always caress his hair so I notice those. Can't help it. His hair is just my type and to touch it not in it's silky and smooth way anymore, is disturbing me. "Laxus. Take a bath." I crossed my arms in front of him. The male stopped reading the magazine and turned to me. I watched him got up  and before I could speak again, the male was gone in front of me. A loud click was heard.

"LAAAXUUUS! You !" I banged my fist on my door. Apparently, the blonde locked himself in my room. "At least hide in your own room!"

"Give up, woman! I don't want to do anything with your bath! Sadist!" He bit back.

"Geez! It won't be like last time!"

"Whatever! Give up, sadist!"

"I'm not a sadist!"

"You pushed me on the bath tub filled with cold water! You even turned off the lights!"

"It wasn't even intentional! You know it!" I exclaimed, kicking the door.

"After you turned off the light, you started harassing me." He accused.

"I was bathing you cause you were about to dashed out!" I reasoned, mortified. "It was just a bath, Laxus!"

"I refuse to bath!"

Feeling frustrated I stomped my foot, "Fine!" I huffed and marched to the kitchen. Preparing our lunch. I should have not forced him that night to bath. Can't say I'm not partly at fault of what happened... It was the night when he first hugged me because he's hurting. I thought it would have helped him if he took a warm bath so I gently took him to the bathroom since he was still in pain. It was my greatest plan to leave him and take a bath by himself but that would have been too cruel of me being he is still suffering. So, I gathered all my courage and mental strength and took off his shirt which added to my nervous and caused me to get clumsy that I accidentally pushed him and him landing roughly on the cold tub, I thought I set warm , but forgot the heater in that room wasn't working well. In panicked, I turned off the lights so I can focus on bathing him and bathed him fast and little roughly. I probably did not even heard his protest because I was too busy keeping my sanity.