Judging from your looks

After a few hours of the principal and baldi spending time with play time the day passed by and nighttime came by. They were all getting ready to go pass the time on the movies. Playtime didn't look much different she just randomly put on a red bow which looked extremely cute on her. The principal wore a sweater since he usually got really cold during movies and places which required you to go to the mall. Baldi put on a button shirt just too look kinda decent for the night. Once they all got ready they walked out and started making their way to the movies. "wow you look fairly good. Why don't you go to work wearing bottomed shirts instead?" the principal asked being slightly surprised by what his lover was wearing. "i like to feel comfortable whenever I go to work. And I can tell you do too, since you mostly come to work with saddles or even barefoot most of the times. " baldi replied with some sense. "hah yeah...I guess you have a point there." the principal States as they continued walking towards the mall in which the movies we're located at.

As they finally made it to the mall and walked around for a while a somewhat concerned family walks by and gives an angry/ disgusted glare towards baldi and the principle which were walking somewhat really closely with each other in a sort of like a couple would do. As well as the principal holding the small girl's hand for her not to get lost. Playtime seemed really excited and was looking around with amazement. "Wow! This place is huge Mister! " the girl happily stated while looking towards the principal smiling. Somehow the word 'mister' triggered the family to be much more concerned. Usually, children wouldn't call family members or people they know as 'mister' or 'misses'. The family walked towards the little girl. "Hello, there sweetheart. Is everything alright?" one of the family members asked. Playtime wasn't concerned about the stranger talking to them since she was a really kind child and would befriend anyone but the principal and baldi we're a bit confused on why these strangers decided to talk to play time. "yes! Everything is great! I am enjoying this place so far!" the small girl play time replied joyfully. Soon then the principal turned over to the family with a concerned look. "uh...excuse me may i help you with something?" the principal asked a bit confused on why the family we're asking questions like that to play time. " yes. You pedophiles can do me a favor and stay away from this innocent child!" one member of the family stated. Not only did they think baldi and the principal where pedophiles but the family was also homophobic which didn't help the situation at all. "What did you just fucking called us?!" baldi got extremely offended and was ready to kick ass. "baldi relax...pardon me ma'am. But I think you got the wrong idea..." the principal calming stated trying to get that family away from them as soon as possible. The mother in the family pulled the child towards them forcefully. Playtime got a bit scared since she only trusted the principal in this situation and felt insecure about that family. "i do not trust you! Everyone knows every gay person is a pedophile! " the family was just making the situation even worse than it already was. And that comment affected baldi in a new another level since he was gay himself. The principal in the other hand was pretty affected as well but he wasn't as much as baldi sense the principal was rather bisexual instead of gay but it was still triggering. "you better get this bithchy ass family away from my face before i get out of hand " baldi angrily stating while trying to stay calm. Playtime was soon getting a bit more terrified since she honestly didn't like fights and was feeling really unsecured already. She snatched away from the stranger's hand and hugged the principal tightly almost about to cry. " mister I'm scared..." play time stated while the principal picked her up and hugged her back giving the family an angry glare before walking away with baldi. "its ok darling...don't cry" the principal said gently to the small girl to make her feel better. "hey you wanna get ice cream to get yourself cool down?" the principal asked once he noticed baldi still being extremely mad a bit. "hah...sure I'll feel better after that." baldi replied smiling a bit while they started to make their way to the food court to get ice cream.

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed today's chapter and thanks to all of you for supporting this book and voting/commenting on it. I really appreciate it so much^^

-benjamin [aka: writer ]