This is harder than I thought.

As baldi finishes the announcements he sits back and relaxes a bit hoping nun of the kids disappoints him or the principal. Baldi was sure nun of the kids would dare to break the rules while he's around and the principal was off. The principal would usually be the one who would stop baldi from beating any kid, but now that the principle wasn't around he was free to hit any of them that got on his nerves. He honestly thought it was the easiest job ever until something happened.

One of the counselors came in and handed Baldi a bunch of papers "uh...what are these for?..." the bald man asked super confused. The counselor looked at him with a confused and sort of a mad face, she replied to his question. " well these are your work papers for today mister Baldi. since the principal isn't around and you're taking his place for today we're going to make you do them for him. We would at least expect you to know stuff about being a principal before you take the place of one. " she honestly said that with a bit of sass into it. That last part sort of got baldi pissed 'who the fuck does she think she is?!' baldi thought to himself before dismissing her out of his lover's office. Nobody in the school knew that baldi and the principal were a couple. Unless 'play time' figured that out.
As baldi was doing the work papers for the principal he was regretting his decision a bit. "ugh...this is worse than grading kids work... How does the principal do it?!" he thought out loud to himself. He was honestly getting bored. Until something got his attention. His phone was ringing. He picked up the phone and answered it. "hello?..." baldi said once he picked up the phone. "oh! Hey! You actually picked up!" the principal was in the other line. He called baldi to see if everything was in order in the school. "why wouldn't I?" the bald man asked a bit concern on why the principal thought he wouldn't pick up the phone. "well. Because I thought you were going to be busy... But I guess you sort of have everything under control ." the principal states while he makes some coffee at Baldi's house. He was sort of surprised on how well baldi was doing. or at least he thought that from what he was hearing of over the phone. "yeah I sort of do. All of the kids are following the rules and I'm about to finish all that bullshit paperwork that bitchi ass counselor gave me. " baldi replied with a sort of serious voice. If he was the actual principal that counselor would have been fired a long time ago. "Baldi...Watch your language." the principal stated he didn't want Baldi to be a bad influence on the kids. "well... With all of this positive thing you just talked about. It honestly starts to make me feel like I'm a bad principal..." this honestly got Baldi surprised a bit. "what?! What makes you think that?!" baldi concernedly asks. "well. The kids never listen to me and don't always follow the rules correctly. It seems like it's a pretty easy job for you to make them follow the rules, baldi..." the principal's voice seemed sad. And baldi really didn't want to see him sad and much more with the thing the principal liked the most. The principal honestly liked the job he always enjoyed being around kids. And it would make baldi truly sad to ruin that for him. " c'mon princi don't feel that way. I honestly suck at this. " baldi tried to make the principal feel better by saying that. "no you don't, your amazing baldi don't feel bad for me I'm honestly fine with you being better than me. And also don't call me 'princi' !" the principal soon then ended the call after that. He didn't like nicknames that would sound weird on him. He just didn't like them as much.

Baldi knew the principal wasn't going to be as happy as he used to with his job so he was starting to think of ideas that would make him feel better. Soon the belled ringed for lunch and that's when baldi had a great idea. He got up from the chair and when out to the cafeteria. Once he made it there he made his way to the spot that would call peoples attention. He then soon started smacking his ruler loudly on a nearby table to call everyone attention. "Attention everybody! Be quiet for a minute I have to say something!" baldi loudly screamed for everyone to hear. Soon them everyone was quite just to not get in trouble by Baldi. Once everyone was quite baldi started walking around the cafeteria and speaking. "so tomorrow your principal will be back. And I want every. single. one. of you little fuckers to make him feel special! And I'll be watching just so you know! So don't think you can get away with it! if I see you not being respectful with your principal. just so you know you'll have consequences! Detection isn't the only thing you'll be getting! " baldi seriously stated that to the kids. He honestly wasn't playing around. He wanted to see the principal happy. And what else would make the principal happy that wasn't kids? Since he loved kids he would love this! Thought baldi to himself. "that's all. You guys better not disappoint me." he said while walking out if the cafeteria to finish off the long paperwork.

_______________________________________
Well this chapter was fun to write, I mostly liked writing the sassy counselors respond to Baldi. He would have probably beaten her up but didn't exactly had time for that. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

-benjamin [aka: writer]