Friendship?

Like usual, the principal would stand at the entrance of the school and watch as every kid walked in. Baldi would mostly try to do an effort and stand beside the principal just to spend time with him before class starts. Playtime was already inside playing jump rope by herself, she didn't have friends since kids at the school didn't really like her that much. All of the students were going off normally with their day except for the bully. This child literally had nothing else to worry about except for being a total freak about gossips, ruining peoples lives and social reputation. Especially because that's how he got his fame around the school. He might as well start creating fake newspapers around the school, selling them even tho they were a scam for the most part and only rummers. But the problem with this slightly chubby child was the fact that he wanted to ruin peoples lives. The bully found baldis and the principals activities to be the one to target next since it already caught a lot of kids attention for some reason.

The bully soon walked towards the small child play time for questions since he's noticed how close she was with the two adults. "hey, play time." the bully waved looking friendly towards play time. the small girl stopped what she was doing and waved back at the bully with joy that someone was actually trying to talk to her. " Hey!" play time replied while smiling brightly towards bully. " so whatchu doing?" bully asked trying to start a conversation before asking right away about the principal and baldi. " well, I was playing with my jump rope! Wanna join me??" play time answered the bully's question and asked something back in return. The bully was surprised to be asked that question but wasn't really here to waste time playing with her. " No thanks...actually I came here to ask a request, but...we could play later if you want" the bully was awfully being nice toward playtime, it was rare for him to act nice towards anyone. He was called 'the bully' for a reason. He was also surprised she wasn't terrified by him. "oh...ok, what's that?" play time asked wanting to know what kind of request the bully wanted from her " well you seem like the kind of person that knows a lot about th-" the bully got cut off by the school bell. "ugh nevermind." the bully said while walking towards his class, playtime got curious and stopped him quickly. " wait! Wanna talk at lunch?" play time asked wanting to make a friend and make the bully a nice favor. The bully would like that to gain more information but didn't want to waste lunch talking about it, especially since it would ruin his popularity a bit to be seen with her. "uh...sorry I can't. " the bully said actually feeling bad a bit for having to refuse to someone who seemed like a total loser like her. "ok then...how about after school, at my place???" play time really wanted to be of help and was hoping he'd say yes. The bully thought about it and found it wasn't so bad of an idea. " ok then see you then. " bully replied and continued walking to his corresponding class. Playtime was exited, she has never had people come over to visit her after school and felt like she was making a friend.

The principal and baldi headed to were they originally always go when the bell rings and headed to work. While baldi was in class he noticed how overexcited play time was, he found it sort of weird but also kind of charming sense seeing her super happy was always heartwarming to see. "ok class. Be quiet while I pass your texts results from yesterday."

__________________________________________

Here's sort of an interesting chapter in which I throw in the bully into the story again. Because I'm slowly adding characters from the game into this book.

Also,

The book is getting closer to its end and I've already decided on how's going to end. Tho is not exactly there yet so don't worry, but that doesn't mean it's not near either. watch out for that.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]