A normal Saturday

"hah, you sure your not going to tell me about that 'surprise' of yours?" baldi asked in curiosity still about the paper. "Nope. It wouldn't make sense to call it a surprise if I tell you" the principal replied, he was a really patient with keeping the surprises. which meant he could hold that surprise without getting really excited and accidentally spoiling it for baldi. "ok then, I guess I'll have to wait. " baldi stated as he finished off eating. As well as 'play time'. The principle was literally taking his sweet time eating those pancakes. "Thanks, mister! Those pancakes were the best! " the small girl joyfully stated across the table excitedly going outside to play with her jump rope. "well she's awfully adorable. I would have never seen myself actually liking children for once. " the bald man said with a small smile on his face while watching the small girl go outside happily. "what do you mean? Children are the cutest thing in the world! Especially with their cute small faces!" the principle giggle a bit while finishing his plate and standing up to wash the dishes. "Eh...most kids just have the face of an angel but the attitude of a demon. Luckily she's a true angel herself none like others" baldi said laying back on the chair looking towards the principle which had a sort of confused face. " How come you think that?" the principal asked a bit concerned.

"princi. I'm a teacher. I have to look at those little fuckers every day at work misbehaving. At least I know how to put them in their places. " baldi angrily said while crossing his arms a bit. The kids at the school where somewhat of a mess sometimes inside the classroom. Except for baldis of course. He wouldn't let anyone misbehave nor fail his class. "watch your language please..." principal asked nicely for baldi to not use bad words. Even if children weren't around the principal didn't like bad words in general. "hey umm...I was wondering. Since you know... It's Saturday and we don't have to work...Would you like to go to the movies with me and play time tonight?" the principal smiled towards baldi sweetly for him to come with them. He honestly wanted to enjoy that night at the mall and watch a movie with baldi and play time. "of course I will. Hah why wouldn't I?" the bald man asked walking towards the principal and kissing him while holding onto his waist. " I don't know. I thought you might be busy or something. " the principal stated while kissing back and hugging him planting his face on him again such as he did that night.

The principal soon giggle a bit while still having his face on baldi. "what are you giggling at?" baldi asked, curious on what the principal was laughing at. The principal looked up at baldi smiling while giving a slight of a grin. "you smell like sweet sweet pancakes. Hah and that just makes me hungrier for something else. " baldi looked down as he said that towards the principal and laughed a bit while playing with the principal's hair. "maybe tonight. But not now. It's too early for that and plus we have sweet innocent 'playtime' outside." baldi stated as he let go of the principal. "yeah I know. I was just 'saying'. We should probably go outside and keep an eye out on 'play time' as she plays outside." the principal started walking towards the front door to go out and have an eye on 'play time' to make sure nothing happens to her. Baldi follows right behind the principal and both sit outside watching 'playtime' jumping on her jump rope happily.

________________________________________
That is chapter 20 wow! I've been writing this for 20 days now. How amazing it that. I am currently proud of myself because of this book and how much it has grown. I honestly don't know where it might end but I guess you could say the end it not that close nor that fair either.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]