A Truthful or liar?

"so tell me principal...does baldi know about this?" the phantom asked curious if baldi had known about the principal having pitched black eyes. "uh...no..not really...why do you want to know? "the principal replied back to his question. He still wasn't sure if to trust the phantom truly but was a bit aware. "well then. I would recommend not telling him at all. I'm pretty sure he'll hate you afterward. " the principal was a bit confused on why the phantom said that. Baldi was an extremely nice guy around the principal and it was impossible to believe the phantoms statement. "what makes you say that?..." the principal curiously asked toward the phantom. "baldimore is one of the rudest and worst piece of human being I've ever met in my life. And someone as ruthless and harmful as him doesn't deserve to be with someone as special as you" the phantom Stated that self consciously without noticing. The principal didn't know how to feel about what the phantom just said. He didn't have any feelings for the phantom whatsoever so it was a bit awkward on his part. "pardon me?..." the principal slightly said after the phantom had just finished stating one of his points on why the principal shouldn't tell baldi. "that was self-conscious...sorry. Anyway, my point is that you really should tell baldi any of this stuff, cause he's not a nice person when it comes to supernatural beings...or at least that's what I got out of him." The phantom mostly thought all human beings were assholes just because baldi treated him like that. But what the phantom wasn't nothing is the reason in why baldi treated him like that. It would be impossible for baldi to hate and despise the principal since he changed his life and made him feel alive none like before.

As the principal and phantom talked about the situation meanwhile baldi was still pretty mad about the last call. He walked into the classroom and had a seat in front of his desk. Most of the students including play time noticed baldi being pissed and were too afraid to turn in their test. Baldi looked around to see if anyone was cheating or not follow rules, luckily the students didn't dare to break any rules inside Baldis classroom. Baldi was known to be the most strict and hated teacher in the school which caused most of the other teachers and staff members of the school to be confused about why baldi was the principals favorite. Nobody would expect the principal of the things to pick the most strict and mean teacher as his favorite staff And it surprised others how much time they spend together. Soon some rumors started going around the school. Some say it's because baldis students never fail his class, others say it's because the principal and baldi are related in some way, or some people would say baldi became the principal's pet such as a student can become the teacher's pet in some ways. Playtime was known to be the teacher's pet for baldi just because she got pretty well with him just like the principal. Most of the rumors they made about the principal and baldi were started by the bully. The Bully tried to find popularity by making rumors and fake statements about other people or in this case baldi and the principal. The bully has been noticing play time to speed a huge amount of time with the two grown-ups a lot and thought of making new rumors if he could get her to speak up to him.

________________________________________
That's all for now. And no guys xD baldi is not a alien monster from out of space who is extremely obsessed with math problems lol. Don't discriminate the poor man xD

-benjamin [aka: writer ]