Mistaken attitude

Baldi stepped back a bit right after he let go of the principal. "thanks...ugh.." the principal slightly thanked baldi rudely for letting him go. The principal sighed and walked passed baldi with his coffee ignoring him while making his way to the lunch room too keep an eye on the children. Baldi was heartbroken after the principal decided to ignore him. " I've never seen him act that way toward anyone before...is there something wrong with me?...does he not like me anymore?..." baldi talked to himself softly after the principal left the room. He suddenly felt sad and gloomy, for some reason he thought all of this was his fault when it clearly wasn't.  

Soon the principal was near a wall at the lunch room watching out for everyone and making sure they follow the school rules. When all of the sudden play time saw the principal and bounce with the joy of talking to him. The principal soon then realized play time coming towards his way making himself feel extremely bad for having to act in such a way towards everyone. " you're here! " play time shouted towards the principal hugging him tightly happy to see him. The principal looked away wanting to say nothing to the child and avoiding having deep feelings in the process. " huh?...are you ok?" the small child looked up and noticed the principals blank stare and wondered what he was thinking. The principal once again ignored the child to avoid any wrong situation that could happen. He didn't want playtime to think different of him. The principal looked suddenly the opposite way in which the doors we're and started heading towards the door. Playtime felt a bit hurt from being ignored by one of the kindest people in the world. "principal?..." the small Childs voice sounded extremely sad. Almost as if she were to start crying. The principal stopped wanting to turn around to comfort her but got mad at himself and just left leaving the small girl in tears. Baldi saw the principal madly leave the cafeteria and walking down the hallways pretty pissed then decided to follow him. While he was in the faculty room after he left he thought of some things... He first thought about the fact that the principal was acting unusual then what he usually acts like. He's also noticed the phantom hasn't been bothering him inside his dreams anymore. 'could it be that the phantom is inside of the principal controlling him??'  baldi though to himself following the principal silently.  Baldi wasn't going to let the phantom fool him. He was sick and tired of him and wanted him gone!

Once the principal entered his office baldi sunk behind him and tackled him soon holding him down on the floor aggressively. The principal had no idea on what was happening since everything happened so fast, the only thing he knew was he was feeling the pain coming from his injury. The principal soon realized it was baldi who tackled him like that. "B-baldi what are you doing!" the principal yelled at baldi still being pressed against the floor. " I know your sneaky little tricks phantom! You're not fooling me this time!" baldi stately yelled at the principal thinking he was the phantom. After baldi said his name the principal soon then realized where he knew the phantoms name and that voice from...he remembered baldi talking about him before anything started...he remembered his voice from that day at the theater where he got stabbed and fainted nearly after hearing the phantoms words. That's why he found him so familiar at first...he soon then realized how dangerous he is. " and I swear phantom I'll kick your ass for making me think the principal would ever act like that, you asshole!" the principal soon snapped back into reality realizing baldi thinking he was the phantom. "Baldi stop! It's me!" the principal tried to make baldi realize it wasn't the phantom, but actually him. He soon covered himself scared that baldi would actually kick his ass. but soon then baldi realized it wasn't the phantom once he saw how scared the principal looked, he could tell he wasn't faking it but was actually scared to get hurt. "princi?..." baldi softly called his name to make him not fear him anymore. The principal slowly looked at baldi with a face that showed pain. "please get off me... you're hurting me..."  the principal weakly stated still feeling the pain coming out of his injury. Baldi did as asked and got off him sitting up. The principal had a seat looking away from baldi weakly. Baldi soon got closer to the principal and hold his face gently. "I'm sorry... Are you ok?... I didn't mean to hurt you...I was just-" baldi got cut off by the principal suddenly talking over him and pulling away baldis hands away from his face. "its fine...just...dont let it happens again..."

__________________________________________

Sorry for updating late hah. Well at least I updated which is better than nothing.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]