welcome back heart from the dark parts of my body. Shine once more.

The principal was quite exacted today, he's gonna finally see the person who makes his heart beat again.  He remembers his face pretty well from the last time they saw each other in the interview for Baldi to get hired.

"Good morning." the principal said as each child enters the school. Today was the first day of school. Today he was finally gonna see Baldi. He really didn't know how or why his heart acted a way that's unexplainable whenever he see's or is near Baldi. The principal forces for a minute when he see 's Baldi walking into the entrance of the school. His eyes locked on him for a few seconds until he notices a kid running soon accidentally bumping into Baldi making him fall into the ground with all of his stuff falling as well with him. The principal gets extremely pissed once he saw that. He goes up to the little kid who was standing right in front of Baldi laughing and chuckling at him.

"Hey! When will you kids learn! No running in the halls for god's sake! " he grabs the kid who bumped and laughed at Baldi and constantly kept yelling stuff at him. Baldi in the other hand looked kinda mad. He got up and grabbed his stuff from the floor, soon with a really upset and psycho like face he asked. "are we allowed to hit children in this school?..." he grabs his long like ruler and starts smacking it against his hand repeatedly. The principal stops screaming at the child for a second thinking about his response to his love interest, he then looks at the child with anger and nods slightly.

"if they really deserve it then yes " his voice got scary for a second there,  the kid looking kinda sacred tried to get away from both of them but he was already trapped in the arms of the principal. "its time for detention young man." he walked towards the detection room to leave the kid in "this is your first strike " principal stated then headed back to where baldi still was, he helped him carry some of the stuff that was still on the floor and walked with him to his class room.

"sorry about that. The behavior on kids in this school is unbelievable " Baldi turns to him and smiles a bit "kids are kids. Still, they should be punished for their mistakes. Also no need to be sorry. Nun of this was your fault" the bald man calmly said while putting his stuff on his desk. "yeah I guess your right. " the principal helped him put stuff in the bookshelf and some of the student's desk. "hmm?.." Baldi looks at the school's clock which was clearly visible from his classroom doors window. "look at the time. class is about to start. You should get going, I'll finish this myself now. Thanks tho."

"no problem, Baldi, it was a pleasure to help." as he walks out of the class his love for him increases slowly.    ' a mixture of psycho and fine sir. Heh he's perfect.'  he thought to himself as he made his way to his office, soon hearing the bell ring and seeing kids going inside their corresponding classrooms. He grinds evilly a bit "this is gonna be a fun year."

______________________________________________

Well... Hope you guys like this I guess. Hah this was a recommendation from one of my good friends SmartSmexyPotato    Go follow her and read some of her books. You might like them cause their actually pretty good! Well I guess that's all. Comment if you want more. There might be some smut in it involve if you want to continue.

-from Benjamin [aka: writer]