Luke's Special Place Part 2 of 2

Chapter 18: Luke’s Special Place Part 2 of 2

This chapter contains mature content. Caution to those under 13.

ALEXIS'S POV

Luke sighs. His hand still remains around my waist, but I don't call him out on it since I figure he left it there for a reason. "It's really not that big of a reason, but how and why I found it is. My mom died when I was 6. My dad blamed me, and still does deep down inside. But back then it was more evident that he blamed me."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He abused me for a good part of my childhood. Hit, punched, and kicked any and every time I tried to deny that it was my fault. Well I found out many years later that it was nowhere near my fault. She died because she committed suicide. When I was I believe 13 and told my dad he can't blame me anymore because it wasn't my fault, because she did it herself. He proceeded to say it was my fault because of how I was when I was younger; so demanding and annoying that I drove her to pull that trigger. He abused me later that night, again. I ran from my house and after some many hours I found my way here. I don't know how, but I did and am blessed I did. So I sat down under that tree, and stared out at the city. Let out all my frustrations, and worries. And when I came back home later that night, I kept how I came back in mind so I could come here whenever I needed to get away from my father or from life. It's my own safe haven." Luke finished his story.

I was basically in tears at his story. I don't know why, but I was. I sniffled and turned my head so it was into his chest. I heard him chuckle a little. I wrapped my hand around his torso, and he grabbed it in his. I smiled as I titled my head up to look at him. He was looking into my eyes too and smiling just the same. He moved his hand that was on mine to my face to wipe away the few tears I had.

He bent down a little and I bent up so our lips met. Fireworks were set off through my body at his touch. It was like Independence Day. We were smiling against each other’s lips. I felt his arm leave my waist and his hand abandon my face. I was just about to break apart and ask what was up, until I felt his hand come over me and gently push me so I lay on my back again. His lips were melting with mine, as his hands traveled across my bare skin leaving a path of flames. His hands got higher and higher, and so did my shirt. I never stopped him, why you may ask. I didn't stop him, because I knew deep down I wanted this just as much as he did. So I let him continue to devour my lips, as my hands traveled down his shirt. I gently pulled it out from being tucked in, and fumbled with my shaky hands to undo the buttons, one by one.

He broke the kiss for a fraction of a second, and I felt my shirt go over my head, only to be thrown elsewhere. I felt him move his lips to my ear, "Why did you have to wear so many damn layers?" His breathing is ragged, and quiet.

I reply back in the same manner, "I'm making you work for it."

He chuckled. I feel his hands go back to my waist as they work on removing my tank top. I undo the last button on his top, and slide it off his shoulders. He takes it off and flings it; where? I could care less. My hands roam all over his sculpted chest, and his mouth goes down to kiss my neck. He runs his teeth lightly over it and before I can help it, I moan aloud. He finds pleasure in that since he does it again. I whisper his name ever so slightly, I'm not even sure he heard it. He must have, because I feel my tank top come off, and his mouth go just under my collarbone. I feel his hands leave me, but his mouth goes back to my lips before I can speak. I feel denim rub against my bare feet and knew that his pants came off. Only 2 thoughts find their way to me: Sasha isn't here to stop us this time. And Do I really want this? Y-E-S.

I notice his presence hovering over me again; He pulls back from our kiss, looks deep into my eyes, and says "Do you want this Alexis?" His voice raspy and his uneven breathing hits me on my lips every time he exhales.

I look back at him with just as much passion as he's looking at me, and say "Yes." He smiles, and I feel his hands go to my pants. He pulls them down slowly as if making sure it's wants I want. Once he gets them off, I hear them land a little bit away. He looks at me one more time, and I nod telling him to continue. His lips come crashing down on mine, his tongue asking for entrance. I give it to him. I feel his boxers come off, and minute later my bra come off. He rests above me naked and only one article of clothing separate’s us. But that doesn't last long since Luke pulls them off slowly. As he throws those aside as well, He stops.

"Alexis?" He speaks.

"Mhhm?" I can't speak yet. My ecstasy levels skyrocket every time he kisses or caresses me.

"I know this is kind of late, but I didn't want to keep this up without asking you." He says,

I open my eyes, "Yeah, what is it Luke?"

"Alexis, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I will."

He kisses me. We lay naked before each other, and I'm the happiest girl in the only world.

Next thing I know:

I, Alexis Walker, am no longer a virgin. And I gave it to The Luke Daniels.